Torcher x Reader

Art above is mine, sorry if you don't like it.

Requested by: Malk_Time

Enjoy!

Your pov/Past Memory: Ever since I escaped from the city when the epidemic started, I found myself at a military base; an outpost. There I was able to take out one of the soldiers and steal their combat knife. Its been rough the past few days I've been here, I even got stabbed by one. I was bleeding out badly but something peculiar happened. A torcher, it scared them away with it's flamethrower. Ive seen that some of the soldiers faces were half burnt which must've been from the torcher but, why would he save me if he was infected, don't the infected kill the ones who aren't?

Your pov/Present Time: So I figured out why he didn't kill me. Well first of all, he actually talks, well.....sometimes, when he's normal. But he told me something crazy, he's a half infected. I didn't even know that was possible. I thought once you even get a sip of the potion your a goner, but I guess not. He also told me that the potion was given to him as a military gift from a strange mysterious group called T.S.P. He said that potions were of course also given to the other soldiers in the outpost, and that's when chaos started happening. Good thing he didn't drink the whole thing.

Me and torcher were sitting down on top of the tank. I slightly glanced at him realizing that I've never seen his face before. I know he's a pig type species just like the other soldiers, but I really wanna know what he looks like. I've actually seen a bit of his eye when he was in his infected mode but that's it. He also doesn't remember his own name, probably from the after effects of the potion.

I didn't realize I was staring until he caught me. I quickly looked away awkwardly. "Hay how come you never take the mask off?" I asked a bit nervously. He looked over at me and sighed. "Well ever since the outbreak, I never took my mask off, except only to eat, so no one has seen my face for a while so its kind of weird for me" "I understand, you don't have to take it off.." He sighed and slowly began to take his mask off. I looked at him and my heart fluttered. When I saw him the first thing I noticed was his eyes, they were gorgeous. They were a light blue with pale red. He also had an ash gray colors and of course was a pig type creature. (A/N: yes the art is mine)

He looked back forward shyly and I could see a faint blush on his face

He looked back forward shyly and I could see a faint blush on his face. He honestly was cute. I blushed and thought of something a bit crazy. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me, he had a look of surprise. I noticed that he had a scar on the left part of his face, a scar that was on his eye. It went down from his eyebrow to his cheek bone, he wasn't blind tho. I sat there for a moment admiring his features and then; kissed him. It caught him by surprise but he kissed back.

It went on for about 30 seconds until we parted for air. He blushed while looking at me and quickly looked away. I never knew he could be so shy. He looked back at me and slightly smiled pulling me closer to him. I blushed and smiled and leaned against his chest slowly falling asleep.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it :D You can ask for a part two if you want.