Sheepy x Female Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: xXSKI3HFRZZXx

This takes place before the infection

Your Pov: Me and Sheepy were just talking about what we wanted to be in life. Sheepy said she wanted to be a nurse and I said I wanted to be a police officer. We were in her room doing whatever until she said my name. "Hey Y/N, should we make some cookies?". I nodded and smiled "Yes, but I'm not the best cook" "Me neither, but we can still try, maybe they will be good". I smiled and we both went downstairs towards the kitchen. "So, you got the batter?" "Yeah, I have everything we need".

While we waited for the oven to preheat we mixed the batter with the ingredients and waited. After a while we finally put the cookie batter in and set a timer. "So what do you want to do while we wait?" Sheepy said with her hands on her hips. "Well we could watch a movie, but it depends on what movie you wanna watch" "Maybe a cool movie or somethin" "Ooo how about Chappie?" I said and immediately thought about the robotic mall cop Robby. Sheepy nodded excitedly "Oh, I've heard about that movie but Ive never seen it" "Me neither! *ahem* even though it literally came out in 2015". Sheepy giggled and we rented the movie on blue ray.

After only watching 5 minutes of the movie, the cookies were already done. We paused the movie and quickly got up running to the kitchen excitedly turning the oven off. We took the cookies out and waited for them to cool before putting them on a plate and walking back to the couch to watch the movie and eat cookies.

Third Person Pov: Near the end of the movie, Y/N and Sheepy fell asleep against each other. Sheepy's mother walked out and noticed how adorable they looked together so she found a blanket and covered them with it before turning the t.v off for the night. The next morning Y/N woke up and slightly blushed once she noticed Sheepy was leaned against her. Sheepy slowly woke up afterwards and stretched "We didn't see the end of the movie did we". Y/N shook her head "Nope, no we didn't" "Let's go see it then!" "Yeah!". And with that, Sheepy and Y/N watched the ending of the movie.