Art

Heres some of my random drawings

Warning: Some of these are dark and gory

A creature my friend made up called a 'Dead Siren'

An Apex Legends inspired creature I made up

My friends oc 'Demon'

The first time I drew a Piggy character oof

My oc (me) and her dark side

My profile pic

Fanart for NF's album 'Therapy Session'

One of my oc's 'DeathShadow'
Small Backstory~
DeathShadow was a normal happy raptor in a small town of Russia called 'Volchansk'. His real name is unknown. Everything was fine until people from the dark web kidnapped him and tortured him, via cutting him with knives, burning him and other horrible ways. He died from a fatal slash to the neck. He now haunts the small town of Volchansk seeking his murderers and terrorizing anyone who gets in his way.

Okay, I had a nightmare about this thing and decided to draw it.
Story about the nightmare~
So I was hanging out with my neighbor friends who have moved away 2 years ago. We were at school and we went to the gym only to see her little sister on this huge chair of swords and knives. Her legs were broken backwards and she was bleeding a lot. It was a really horrible thing to see. Her little sister is only 7 so it was pretty fucked up. Anyways, after that we ran into this dark hallway in the gym and saw this girl. In front of her were two of the creatures from the art above. They were on the ground screeching in pain and had boils coming off of there faces. And then the dream ended. Yeah I have really fucked up dreams.