Parasee x Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: larayis1234

Your pov: I was walking through a forest away from the rest of society. I was actually friends with George pig, I was the only friend he had that was a human. I used to go to his house all the time to play video games, especially dinosaur video games, we both loved dinosaurs and would always talk about them. I was even a good friend of his big sister Penny. She was sweet and would sometimes play games with us. But ever since George went missing, things have gone into chaos. All the blood, all the people screaming, people being turned into....monsters. It was all so traumatizing.

After probably an hour or so of walking my legs started to feel sore. I examined the area around me and put my back against a tree slowly sliding down to sit. I had a backpack with me. It had water, some snacks, food, bandages, matches, and a bowie knife. My head went back resting against the tree as I slowly closed my eyes. I started to fall asleep, I was so exhausted since I havent gotten sleep all day from being paranoid and running from monsters.

After a while I was awaken by my slumber from hearing twigs and sticks snapping and me almost falling over. I quickly got up taking my knife out of its sheath. I immediately saw a tall, red, pig like creature with 4 ears, 3 white glowing pupils in each eye, and....tentacles? I was in shock before quickly reacting by pointing my knife towards it. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?! AN ALIEN?" It seemed to stare in confusion. "Hello, do you talk!?" It was still silent.

It slowly took a step forward. "S-stay back, I'm not afraid to use this" It stopped but suddenly started to climb up a tree and vanish in the leaves and branches. I widened my eyes letting out shaky, scared breaths as I looked everywhere for it while keeping my knife held out in front. I slowly backed up and bumped into a tree. I quickly looked back at the tree only to feel my knife get pulled out of my hand. I quickly looked back forward and was face to face with the creature. I screamed and it let out a squeak. I quickly slid down the tree covering my face with my hands. "P-please dont h-hurt me" I said shaking.

I was scared hoping I wouldn't feel a sharp pain come down on me. But luckily, nothing happened. I slowly moved my hands away and looked up at him. He was....examining me? I stared and saw the knife still in his possession. "U-umm c-can I have my knife back?" I said while pointing to my knife. He tilted his head and looked at the knife he was holding and then back at me but furrowed his eyebrows. I quickly tried to grab the knife but he moved it causing it to accidently slice open my hand. "OW" I said quickly and grabbed my hand examining it. It wasnt that bad but it was really bleeding.

He stared and quickly dropped the knife and reached a tentacle towards me. I slapped it away and pushed myself away from him. He started to walk towards me. "No no no please" I said cowering in fear. He stopped but slowly and gently picked me up. I gasped and quickly looked up at him. He stared down and started to walk somewhere. 'Oh god its gonna eat me!' I thought as my heart was pounding against my chest. He somehow seemed to notice and a tentacle reached towards my cheek and started stroking it. 'Okay?...'

He stopped at a small river nearby and sat me down. He started to help me wash off the cut on my hand. I slowly thought and remembered I had bandages in my backpack. I quickly took my backpack off and opened it taking out the bandages. The creature slowly looked inside the backpack curious. I pushed his face and kind of giggled at his confusion. I started to wrap my hand with bandages as he watched closely. Afterwards I put my backpack back on and stood up. "Thanks" I said and smiled. He just stared, still clueless to what I was saying; I sighed. "Well....it was nice meeting you" I said as I walked off but slowly looked back to see him following me. "Hmm, oh what the heck, he can come with. I think Ima call you........Parasee" I said and he just smiled as if he heard what I said. 'Cute'