Infected!Soldier x Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: littlewolfboi

Your Pov: Me, Zizzy, and Pony were all at the outpost after deciding we should immediately go after Mr. P again since we found George. We just needed to find him and stop this madness. We were so close, we just needed to find a way to get through the large door. "I'll go fend off the Soldiers while you go collect the stuff for the door" Zizzy said. I rolled my eyes playfully at her "As usual". She smiled "Well, you are the best at finding stuff Y/N. Pony, you go watch the enterance just in case" "Of course, I get the lame job". I smiled at him "Don't worry Pony, I'll tell you if I need help with the pyromaniac over there. Then you can get some action yourself" I said seeing the flame thrower guy in the distance. Pony smiled and walked over to the enterance of the outpost, gaurding it incase any other infected's came.

Zizzy nodded towards me and went off towards any soldiers who were out and about. I quickly walked off as I saw the masked base commander walking towards me. I found a few things and unlocked a few doors. I soon enough found wrench and went towards the big door to unlock it, but suddenly was pulled through a hole in the ground. I screamed but my mouth got covered. Once I was in the hole I was pushed against the wall. I opened my eyes and saw an infected Soldier....wait, he seemed familiar. He let out a low growl but stopped "Y/N......is that really you??". He quickly uncovered my mouth allowing me to speak "Soldier!". I quickly hugged him and he hugged back.

I seperated from the hug and looked at him confused. "I-if your Infected, how come you didn't kill me?" "I.....I don't know. I seem to have control over it now, I guess it's probably cuz I really lo- I mean.....know you". He blushed at his cut off words. I knew exactly what he was gonna say. "Y-you....love me" I blushed and smiled "I love you too Soldier. I wanted to tell you before this whole infection thing happened but....I wasn't brave enough". Soldier smiled "Well, I guess I boosted your confidence by telling you first. Hay you got some dirt on your face" he said before wiping my face. I blushed and shyly put my hair behind my ear.

"Hay Soldier...can we..." I leaned in closer to him. Our faced were inches away and our lips were so close to touching. I hesitated but heard my name being called. "Y/N! Are you okay!?" It was Zizzy. "Well, I'm on a mission to find Mr. P. I need to put an end to this madness". He smiled "You go get em tiger". I blushed and climbed put of the hole. I looked at Zizzy showing her that I was okay before continuing my mission.

I finally unlocked the door and me, Zizzy and Pony reunited there. Before we could walk in, we heard a familiar voice. It was George. "George! I thought the twins were supposed to be watching you?" "I convinced them to play a game of hide & seek" "Well you've attracted quite the crowd".

To be continued?