Near-Infected Bunny x Female Reader (Metro)

A/N: For some oneshots I might draw some art for the story, I will say if the art is mine or not :3 I also might put some pictures from the game.

The art above is mine

Requested by: XxxRoxydoesxxx

Your pov: Me and Bunny finally made it out of the hospital and were headed to the metro. "I hope we find George soon, he could be hurt, or worse, killed!" You said with a concerned expression on your face. "Let's just try not to worry. Im sure he's fine, I just know it" she said with a reasurring smile. You smiled back and slightly moved your hand to hers. She seemed to notice and slowly slipped her hand into yours. You blushed but not noticeably. You've been crushing on her for a while now, and you just don't know if you should tell her. You've also been pretty worried about her lately, especially since she's been showing lack of energy throughout your travels of trying to find George. You just hope she's.....okay.

You both finally made it to the metro. You found a subway that could take you to your next destination but it was all boarded up and locked. You sighed and slightly looked around. You started to walk again and slowly looked back at Bunny who was just standing there. It looked like something was wrong with her, like she was sick or something. She slowly made her way to a wall and leaned against it and slid to the floor sitting down putting her crossbow down next to her. She let out a shaky breath "I think I need to rest for a bit, I'm exhausted" You looked at her with a worried expression. "Are you okay Bunny?" "Yeah....I'm fine" You sighed and turned around going on the search for the items you needed.

After a while of looking you got half of the stuff you needed for the subway. You turned a corner when you suddenly heard jagged breathing down a hallway. You slowly walked down the hallway and peaked arounf the hallway to the left. At the end of that hallway you saw zompiggy! You covered your mouth and slowly backed up. It didn't see you since it was faced the other way. You quickly walked the other way to find the other things. It seemed to somehow hear you as it turned around and made a loud deep groan. You looked back as you saw it chase after you. You almost screamed as you quickly ran. You finally lost it after being chased down a few hallways. You decided to be extra quiet next time.

After a while you were all done and all you needed was the white key. You finally found it and made a quick dash to the subway. You faintly heard footsteps behind you but you didn't look back. You made it and frantically tried to unlock the door until you heard Bunny shout "Behind you!" Zompiggy was running straight towards you. Bunny tossed her crossbow towards you. It took a quick second for you to adjust it but you quickly shot zompiggy. It made a weird noise before it fell backwards. You made a sound of relief and quickly picked up the white key which you dropped in the process of the quick attack. You unlocked the door and opened it looking back at Bunny.

"Come on Bunny, we can get out of here now" you said in a shaken voice. She stared into your eyes, it looked like she was tearing up. "I-I can't" "W-why?" "Well....Mr P. gave me a potion and I drank it. I didn't know it would soon turn me into a......." She sighed "You have to go without me" You stared in shock, you didn't want Bunny to go out like this. You quickly walked and went on your knees in front of her. "B-bunny don't say that, please you have to come with, theres still time, we can find Mr P. together" Bunny teared up "Please don't do this right now y/n, there is no time, you have to leave me" You quickly leaned forward and hugged her. "Bunny I'm not leaving you, not after all we've been through together, I'd never abandon you, so I'm staying here. Bunny had a worried expression "But...what about George?" It went silent as you stayed leaned against Bunny still hugging onto her. She may turn infected soon, and you were aware of that, but you didn't care. "Bunny, I need to tell you something" "Yeah?" "I...love you" Bunny slightly smiled. "Me too y/n" she said in a faint voice. "Me too....."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this :D I did this at 4:00am ;-;
Yes I can't sleep at night. Anyway keep the requests coming :D