Zizzy and Child! Reader (Fluff!)

Art above is not mine

Requested by: LyraMisshia

Third Person Pov: Scared and crying, Y/N was hiding in her closet from a monster that happened to break into her home. She didn't know that it had killed her parents who went outside to investigate a strange noise. It opened her bedroom door and came in looking around. Y/N hugged on tighter to the horse stuffed animal that she had been holding while she hid. She tried to be as quiet as possible, holding back her urge to run as the monster searched around her room. It finally got to the closet about to open it suddenly Y/N heard a quick noise and a grunt along with a loud thump on the ground.

Y/N stared in fear as the closet door opened and buried her head in her legs. "Please don't hurt me!" she begged. Once she didn't feel any pain she slowly looked up to see a zebra. "Don't worry, I'm not a monster, I won't hurt ya" the Zebra said in a calm voice and reached her hand towards Y/N. Y/N slowly grabbed her hand and stood up. "I'm Zizzy, whats your name?" "U-um Y/N....where are my parents?". Zizzy slightly frowned trying to think of something that would break the small child's heart.

"Well, your parents had to flee because they were chased by monsters, but they'll be okay, I promise. But you can't stay here because more of them are coming". Y/N slightly looked down and nodded. Zizzy gently picked her up and started to walk out of the house. "Well...where are we gonna go?" Y/N said looking around a bit scared since it was night time. "Were gonna go to my safeplace, I've got some friends you can meet there" "But when will we come back?". Zizzy slightly put her ears down. Deep down she knew, she couldn't take Y/N back home. Her parents are dead and she doesnt know, so it would only break her heart if she found out. "Just get some rest Y/N, we'll be to the safe place soon. Y/N obeyed and layed her head on Zizzy's shoulder falling asleep against the warmth of her body.

Once they finally got to the safe place Zizzy woke Y/N up. "Hay there, you awake? Cuz were here". Y/N turned her head and looked at the big building. They walked in and went up to a certain floor. Zizzy unlocked the door while still holding Y/N and walked in before closing and locking the door again. Zizzy slowly put Y/N down and looked at Mimi who was cooking food and Giraffy who was sitting on a chair.

"Hay, look who I brought home" Zizzy said looking down at Y/N. She slowly hid behind Zizzy and shyly peeked around her". "Aww whats her name?" Giraffy and Mimi asked. "Go on" Zizzy said quietly to Y/N. "O-umm m-my na-ames Y/N". Zee and Zuzy ran out from the hallway giggling causing Y/N to hide more behind Zizzy. Zee and Zuzy gasped "Who's that!?" "Zee, Zuzy, this is Y/N. "Hi Y/N! Nice to meet you, we could so play games together. Zizzy looked at Y/N a bit concerned "Um may I ask, how old are you Y/N" "I-I'm 8". Zee and Zuzy looked at each other and looked back "Were 15!"

George slowly came out from the hallway to see what all the commotion was about and stared at Y/N. "Hay George, this is Y/N". George waved with a small smile before walking to the kitchen and asking Mimi if he could help cook. "Zee, Zuzy, could you share your room with Y/N?" "Yes! Come on Y/N, we can show you everything" "Well go on Y/N" Zizzy said gently pushing her towards them. Zee and Zuzy started to take Y/N to the room and show her all around the safe place.