Infected!Doggy x Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: Busybody43

Third person Pov: Doggy and Y/N have just escaped to the forest and were setting up camp. They made a fire to warm themselves up and sat there for a while. After a bit of talking about the missing child George and the infection, Y/N decided it was time to go to sleep. Doggy agreed and they both went into there tents. Y/N slowly started to fall asleep. Suddenly, she woke up to the sound of glass breaking. She quickly got up and looked outside of her tent. There was no one in sight. She quickly looked inside of Doggy's tent but he wasn't there. She began to panic and looked around.

She suddenly heard a growl from behind her and turned to see Doggy running at her. It was too late for her to run as he shoved her to the ground with the wooden part of the axe that was in his hand and pinned her to the ground. He growled at her but suddenly stopped and looked at her confused. He must've remembered her familiar face. He barked happily and helped her up before hugging her while quickly wagging his tail. "D-Doggy?? What happened to you?". Doggy broke away from the hug and looked at her confused. She stared into his red and yellow eyes. "Doggy? Can you talk?". Doggy just tilted his head and happily turned around running off. "W-wait!" Y/N said as she chased after him.

It was all so confusing for her. If he was infected, then why didn't he kill her? She thought about it until she met up with Doggy at a locked boarded up door. She examined it and looked around "I gotta get this thing opened". Doggy followed her as she walked around looking for useful things until suddenly a sheep like figure approached her. She had a mallet in her hand ready to strike. Doggy growled and let out a mad bark as he ran at her with his axe. Sheepy looked at him and blocked of his attack with her mallet. They stared into each others eyes and thats when the fight got more intense.

Y/N stared in fear. She knew she couldn't just break up the fight. That would be extremely dangerous. She decided to take this as an advantage to go get the other stuff. She came back with the board and saw Sheepy, but no Doggy. Sheepy had her back turned but Y/N could tell she was injured. She must've beat Doggy in the fight, but where was he? Y/N slowly and quietly went up the blanks of a tall structure and put the board down on a gap. She walked in collecting the stuff that she could and went back down.

After a while of sneaking around and collecting stuff, Y/N just needed the white key. Suddenly she heard a soft whimper and saw Doggy behind one of the cabins. She looked at him and saw that his arm was broken. "D-Doggy?". He quickly turned around to the sound of her voice and slightly growled but calmed down. "Don't worry Doggy, were almost out of here, I promise we'll get your arm fixed". Doggy slowly got up and grabbed his axe. He stared at it and slowly handed it to Y/N. She examined it and smiled at him.

Once Y/N found the white key, they made there way back to the door. Sheepy was walking around the area. Y/N waited for Sheepy's back to be turned. She slowly raised the axe but caught herself hesitating. She didn't want to kill an innocent person. It wasn't he fault that she was on a killing spree, it was the potions fault. Y/N quickly knocked Sheepy's weapon out of her hand and pushed her to the ground before quickly running towards the door with Doggy and unlocking it.

They ran down a trail without stopping or looking back. "We're safe now Doggy, were safe now".