Doggy x Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: Nadinne40

This will take place after the infection stops

Your Pov: "Doggy the S'mores are ready to be made! Did you find some sticks?". Doggy peaked around a tree and came over while wagging his tail "Yes Y/N!" "Thanks Doggy" I said as I started to wash the sticks off and air them out so they could dry faster. Me and Doggy then put a marshmallow on our sticks and held them over the fire that we started a bit ago. We were camping and thankfully had the idea of bringing s'mores. We started to chat a bit and Doggy noticed his s'more was done which meant mine was done too. We both took a piece of chocolate and the roasted marshmallow and put them in between two crackers. I slowly looked at Doggy who immediately dug in after his cooled off. He looked so adorable I just had to take a picture.

I quickly used my other hand to reach into my pocket and grab my phone "Hay Doggy" I said putting the camera on selfie mode and quickly got into the picture with him mowing down his s'more. I giggled and quickly looked at the picture which had me smiling and holding up a peace sign and Doggy next to me who was about to take another bite of the S'more while looking at the camera. I giggled thinking it was adorable. Doggy slowly leaned in to see the picture. His ears went flat as he slowly took out another marshmallow roasting it over the fire. I started to eat mine and roasted another.

I yawned sleepily and looked around. Even though it was day time I was tired. My sleep schedule has been messed up ever since the infection since I have been worried about sleeping at night. So I basically became nocturnal. But now that the infection is over I can finally get my sleeping schedule back to normal. Just not now cuz I'm really tired. "Hay Doggy Ima take a little nap in the tent ok?". Doggy smiled at me "Ok" "Wake me up in an hour or two please" "Sure!". I smiled before walking to my tent and immediately crashed out without covering myself up with blankets.

After a while I was awoken by something squirming and twitching next to me. I quickly opened my eyes to see....Doggy. He was twitching and quietly barking in his sleep. I held in my laugh but soon realized it wasn't light outside, it was dark. I frowned and started shaking Doggy. "Doggy! Wake up" I said whisper yelling. He quickly awoke from his sleep breathing heavily. I was about to complain about him not waking me up way earlier but paused when I saw that he had tears in his eyes.

"Doggy, are you okay!?". He frowned as a tear went down his cheek "Y/N...I thought I lost you" he said wiping his tears. You relaxed and hugged him "It's okay Doggy, it was just a nightmare, I'm right here.....Im fine". Doggy smiled as another tear escaped from his eye and he hugged back. You both seperated and you kissed him on the nose causing him to lightly blush and you both giggled. You then layed down and cuddled into each other falling asleep.