Poley x Reader (Part Two)

Art above is not mine

Originally requested by: CorinaThewolf

Part Two Requested By: @winterchanwolfie

Your Pov: "Poley, we need to get out of here and find food sooner or later. We'll die if we don't". Poley slowly nodded and started to think "Well the infected's outside gave up on trying to break in. I'm sure we can sneak out, but I'll only do it if you sing me a song" he said with a smug smile. I stared at him blankly and responded with "Poley, this isn't the time" "Okay, yeah your right....maybe a kiss on the cheek will do?". I smiled "How about a kiss on the lips" "Wha-!" He gave a surprised look and blushed as he kissed back. We seperated and I giggled "Aww Poley, did I get you a little bit flustered there". He didn't respond but had a dreamy look on his face. "Hello, earth to Poley?" "Oh yeah, sorry" he said and rubbed the back of his neck".

We thought about any ideas we had for plans. I thought of something and spoke "Okay, so basically we just sneak out and go search for food" "Thats it? After all that time we had to think, that's YOUR plan?" "Well do you have any better plans??". Poley stood there in thought "Well.......no" "Exactly, we don't have much to work with here anyways so that's our only plan really".

Poley nodded and we both took out our batons for protection. "Okay, I'll watch your back, you watch mine" Poley said as we finally took the boards off the front doors and stepped outside. We both cautiously walked forward, ready for any sudden attack. There was nothing at first but suddenly an infected jumped from the darkness we both yelled out of fright and ran. "Okay lets just go scavenge some food and get the FUCK outta here!" "U-uhh Poley, you know were gonna have to go far" "Fuck....yeah I know".

We both ran for about 10 minutes before finding a house. We stopped to take a breath and went inside. After gathering as much as we could from the abandoned house, we headed back to the station. We managed to sneak inside without being noticed and board the front doors up. Poley looked at me excitedly before picking me up and spinning me around "We did it!". He suddenly stopped and quickly put me down "Sorry". I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck before softly kissing him on the lips "Don't be, were a couple now, I don't wanna hear sorry's anymore, I want you to shower me with all of your love". He smiled and put his hand on my cheek before kissing me again.