Soldier x Torcher x Reader (Love triangle)

Art above is not mine

Requested by: Leynix2201

A somewhat long Flashback~
Your Pov: I was running from infecteds, my lungs were burning, I havent stopped running for a while now and I was dying for at least a 5 second stop. My heart was pounding against my chest and I could barely breathe. The moment I was gonna give up I came across an outpost. I felt a sudden rush of joy and relief as I ran to it. 'The military! They'll help me' I thought. "Help, please, open the door" I yelled using the last bit of energy I had to run to the reinforced door. I stopped but fell over passing out from the amount of energy I wasted and the lack of oxygen. The last thing I heard were the scary noises of the two infected and someone shouting "Holy shit, open the door damn it!" I woke up on the bottom part of a bunk bed. My muscles in my legs were really sore. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. There was multiple bunk beds but no one inside. The doors were closed and the blinds on the windows were closed. After a few minutes of looking around at the unfamiliar environment I heard the door open. I didn't know if I should pretend I was asleep or not so I just froze. A soldier walked in with a glass of water and walked towards me. "Oh, your awake, here" he said handing the glass of water towards me. I snatched it from him almost spilling it and started to quickly drink. "That thirsty huh?" He said and laughed. "Ya look like a feral animal that hasn't gotten something to drink in weeks. I stared at him and slowly put the now empty cup down on a small drawer next to the bunk bed. "Sir, do you know how long I ran from those things out there? A pretty damn long time" I said a bit mad. He just stared and started to laugh. "Oh if you think that's bad you should see what we do" "Okay, your right, the military is tough for you guys....sorry" "It's okay, and also just call me Soldier" he said with a cute smile. I slowly stared at him. He honestly did look cute. "So uh, how much longer are you gonna stare at me for?" I quickly looked away. "Sh-shut up" He laughed and winked at me which got me to blush. "Are all the soldiers here Prince Charming?" I said teasing him. "No, just me. Anyways this is where you'll sleep for now. I can show you around, but I think I should do that tomorrow, for now you should get some rest. I sighed and slowly laid back down falling asleep. The next morning, Soldier took me around and showed me the place, teasing me every now and then in the process. And at a certain point, I met the commander of the outpost; Torcher.
End of flashback~

Your pov: So it's been a while since I've been here and it seems I have gotten myself into a love triangle, with Soldier and....the base commander? I don't even know if thats aloud but...it's happening. I honestly like them both and if I were to choose just one of them I wouldn't be able to. Soldier is charming, cute, funny, and a bit of a toughy. Torcher is unusually shy when he's around me but sometimes serious and a bit bossy when he's stressed, and also cute. So I guess it's a love triangle now, but it seems I am competition for them.

I was walking around the outpost bored when I suddenly saw Soldier walk up to me. "Hay Y/N! I got a present for ya" he said looking excited. "Ooo what is it?" I said happily. He quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. I blushed and froze. "Heheh, I broke ya sweetheart. Someone quickly yet gently grabbed my arm and I turned to see the torcher. "*ahem* Uh I need to speak with Y/N" Soldier's happy, charming expression turned into a somewhat jealous one and annoyed one. Torcher started to walk with me to his station. We walked inside and sat down at the long table inside.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Torcher looked at me and shyly looked away. "Well *sigh* nevermind it's fine, you can just.....go" he said a bit sad 'He's being pretty strange lately' I thought. "Hmm, I've got it" I got up from my chair and walked towards him. He looked at me confused until I quickly kissed him on the lips, since his mask was off. He blushed and looked flustered trying to hide his face. He looks so cute when he's shy. I giggled and walked towards the door. "Bye, commander~" I said while waving and walked outside. I went to the bedroom and layed down on my bunk since I was tired and fell asleep.

I woke up to arguing outside. It sounded like Soldier and Torchers voice. They were arguing about me, ugh. I quickly got up and fixed my hair walking to the door and opened it. They were basically right in front of the door. "Really guys?" I said somewhat annoyed and tired. "Oh your awake!" Soldier said pushing Torcher away. But Torcher shoved him away. "Ah Y/N, need anything to eat?" Soldier pushed him but this time had his fists clench.

I widened my eyes and shouted before they could do anything else. "Guys stop!" They both looked at me. "Come on now, first of all your not supposed to throw punches at your commander, second of all you guys are acting like real yanderes right now and third of all....why can't you two just get along. You don't have to fight over me, I love you both. So can't you both love me without being at each others throats?" They both seemed to calm down as the tention went away. "You know what, Y/N is right, this is ridiculous so we should stop" Soldier said breaking the silence. Torcher looked away but looked back "Yeah, she's right"

I walked up to them and went in between them. I pulled then in for a hug and they hugged back. "I love you guys no matter what"

A/N: I hope this was good. I've never wrote a love triangle before so sorry if it was bad.