Piggy x Traitor!Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: Busybody43

Your Pov: "There, now I only need to kill those three other idiot's" I said as I hid one of my "partners" bodies. I had only met these people a month ago. There was five of them in total, and now I only had three more to go. But there was an infected pig walking around the dimly lit house. I sighed and slowly snuck into the kitchen where one of my other "friends" were grabbing a key. I quickly put my arm around him and stabbed him in the neck. "Shhh, there there, it'll be over soon" I said as he choked on his own blood. I smirked as I felt his body go limp against me and I let him fall to the floor.

I quickly looked up to see one of them witness the murder. He gasped and stared at the bloody knife in my hand before running and screaming the other person's name. I glanced outside to see the infected walking towards the commotion. I sighed "Welp, better get him". I quickly ran after him, quick enough to see him scrambling up the stairs. I slighty squinted and aimed my knife before throwing it at him. He screamed in agony as it pierced through his ankle. I quickly ram to him as he tried to crawl away. Placing my foot on his back I grabbed the knife and swiftly pulled it out, resulting in him screaming. "Let's just get this over with" I said before stabbing him in the back of the head.

I suddenly heard someone scream my name in a sad, pained, voice. I looked up and saw the last remaining survivor "Y/N, What did you do!?!?. I carefully stood up, pulling the knife out of the person's head and stared directly at him before giving him a smile and pointing the knife in his direction. He quickly pulled out a gun and shot. I tried to quickly go down but not in time. A sharp burning pain went through my shoulder, but I didn't scream in pain. Before he could say anything, something remarkable happened. The infected went passed me going straight for my "friend". He tried to shoot, but there was no more ammo. She raised her bat and swung it down onto his head knocking him out.

I breathed heavily; stunned. She turned around to look at me and we caught eye contact. I was utterly confused. 'Why hasn't she killed me?'. I slightly scooted back as she came towards me, but she didn't show any hostility. She suddenly spoke which surprised me even more "Why did you kill those people?" "I-uh....I work with a group. I will not tell you because of private reasons". She seemed to get closer but stopped "So your name is Y/N?" "Yes......what about you?" "I.......can't remember my name....I guess you can just call me Piggy". "Okay Piggy- OW" I finnaly remember the bullet wound and felt the burning pain again. "We better get that fixed". I nodded in agreement as she helped me up.

"I'll get rid of him. You go to the room and rest". I nodded and walked towards the bedroom 'This is gonna be one strange experience'.