Infected!Soldier x Reader (PartTwo)

Art above is not mine

Originally Requested By: littlewolfboi

Part Two Requested by: HalfTheCommentSection (Yes, half of the comment section requested this XD

Your Pov: After we had finally stopped Mr. P and made our decision on trying to find a cure we went off. "Wait, I have a...friend" I said, stopping Zizzy, Pony, and George in there tracks. "A friend? Why didn't you tell us? He could be a bad person" Zizzy questioned. "He's not. He's a very good friend I've known for a while, j-just wait here" I sai before walking to a familiar hole in the ground and peaked my head inside "Soldier,come out". Soldier came out from the darkness and climbed out. "Soldier, these are my....friends.." I said slowing down my words as I noticed him growling towards them. Suddenly he tried to run towards them.

I panicked and stopped him by pushing him down into the hole landing on top of him "Soldier what are you doing, are you crazy!!?" "I-I'm sorry, I can't control myself when I see people.....its only when I see you.....". I sighed, nodding in apprehension before blushing since I finally noticed the position we were in. He blushed too. "Y/N how many more times are you gonna fall in a hole?? Are you okay??" Zizzy said from above. "Soldier, stay here". He nodded and I climbed out.

"Geez, your friend almost attacked us Y/N. Why and how are you friends with an infected?" "I, well, I'll explain later, but......I wanna take him with" "Are you insane??" Pony said budging in. I smirked "Maybe a little". Zizzy sighed "Y/N, it's too risky, you can't take him with" "But....." I sighed looking down. Zizzy had a face of guilt as she slowly looked at Pony and back at me.

"Y/N......fine, you can bring him with, but you'll have to chain him up or something, as cruel and weird as that sounds". I nodded "Here, you guys go ahead of us, and I'll figure out what to do. "Zizzy, is this really necessary? Do you really wanna put your sisters and George in danger? Or.....me?" "I mean.....it's her friend and......I'll feel bad if". Pony sighed as they started to walk back to the safe place. I went back to the hole, letting soldier out. "So, your buddies said it was alright for me to come? But what if I hurt someone?" "You won't, I'll make sure of it" I said smiling at him before we both walked.

Suddenly, the flamethrower guy walked in front of us. "Well shit" Soldier said before we both ran. As we made it out further away, exhausted, we both looked at each other and I started to giggle. "Wait, w-what's so funny Y/N? We were literally being chased by my pyromaniac base commander, we, well, you could've died". I giggled again and kissed him on the lips before we both started to walk. "Oh, if that's how you wanna play~" Soldier said before pushing me against a tree and kissing me. I giggled into the kiss as I kissed back.

After a good minute, we stopped. "So what's your plan" Soldier said still blushing a bit. "Well I could put a blindfold over your face so-" "Don't! If you do that, I wont be able to see your face so I might attack you. At least that's what I think will happen. Just don't try it. Just....chain me up or something..." "Oh, or I could put a collar around you and lead you like that". Soldier stared at me like I was crazy "What is wrong with you....?" "I dunno. We both giggled as we continued walking and figuring out what our plan would be.