Axel(PiggyOc) x Wolf!Reader

Art above is mine

Requested By: xXSpiritwolf99Xx

Second Person Pov: You were being chased. You were injured. And you needed to hide. The sharp pain, rushing through your leg, leaving behind bloody tracks. All you could do was slowly limp run. You had to stop the bleeding, but not with a psychopath chasing after you. Suddenly, you found yourself at a dead end in an alleyway. You quickly turned around, hoping he wasn't there. But it seemed he made it just in time. Your ears went back in fear, tripping over yourself in the process and scooting back towards the wall. You got a better view of the person. Something wasn't right about them. Their eyes....they were...glowing.

You got readu to brace yourself as he held the knife up but paused once you saw someone slowly walking from behind. They were holding a baseball bat, embedded with nails. He swung the weapon at them, splatting blood across the ground. It fell over unconscious and bloody. You looked up at your savior who was a gray pig. "C'mon, lets get out of here before any more of those freaks show up" he said. He had a really cute voice, not to mention, he looked really cute himself. What were you thinking, you just met the guy and you were already crushing on him?

You barely even remembered the pain in your leg from the events that were happening right now. Suddenly he pulled you into another alleyway and helped you up a ladder before going up some stairs, making his way to a balcony. He sat you down and crouched before inspecting your wound "Geez......He gotcha good didn't he?" "Do you have anything to help it?" "Yeah, just sit tight" he said before getting up and going inside the apartment. 'Why is he helping me? He looks like a badass rebel....a really hot badass rebel' you thought.

He suddenly came back with bandages and a cloth. "Brace yourself" he said before pressing the cloth against the stab wound. You winced and tilted your ears back in pain. After cleaning off excess blood, he started to wrap the bandages around the stab wound. "I'm sorry, I never told you my name, my name's Axel" "I'm Y/N" "Well Y/N, you should get some rest" he said helping you up and taking you inside. "How long until my leg heals?" "Maybe two weeks or so" "Geez".

Once he got you to his room he layed you down on the bed. "Wait where are you gonna sleep then?" "On the couch" "The couch? I mean....I don't mind you sleeping with me" you said slightly blushing with your ears flat. "Oh well, I guess if your okay with it. As long as you don't murder me in my sleep heheh" "Now why would I do that? You saved me" "Trust me Y/N, there's a lot of sick people out there, and with this infection happening right now, it's even worse". You nodded and slightly blushed more as he layed next to you kind of distanced. You both said goodnight and fell asleep.

Your Pov: I was slowly starting to wake up. God, the dream I had.....whats wrong with me? I opened my eyes to see Axel....shirtless!? I accidently gasped in a flustered way and slightly hid my now red face. "Eh?" Axel turned his head to look at me. He looked confused "You okay there?" "Well, no.....yes". He raised a brow and turned his head back forward, putting his leather jacket back on. "W-why was your top o-off" "Oh so what I like to sleep shirtless, leave me alone" 'Geez, this guy is gonna make me catch massive feelings. What am I gonna do?'.