Robby x DinoPiggy x Torcher x Reader (Friendship)

Art above is mine

Requested by: thatbodymakeagirlgay

Your pov: Me, Robby, DinoPiggy and Torcher were all hanging around inside of the mall. We all agreed to go here since we were bored and had nothing much to do except fight off infecteds. "So uh, what are we gonna do?" Torcher asked breaking the silence. "Oh I got it, lets play hide and seek" DinoPiggy said with a toothy smile. "Really?" "Ya" "No" "Aww, oh what about......hide and seek?!" "Arent those games for kids?" Robby asked. DinoPiggy's playful smile slowly went into a frown. I felt bad for him. "I'd be down to play" I said slowly. DinoPiggy quickly smiled and started wagging his tail. "Really?" "Yeah, sure" "Yes! You guys hide and I'll count" he said and ran away. Torcher just groaned. "Oh quiet old man" I said teasingly. "B-but I'm not even old" he said as I walked away pretending I didn't hear him. I giggled at his frustration and he stormed away. "Hehe, come on Robby this way" We both ran to go hide.

"Try to keep quiet Robby, your footsteps are loud since your made of metal" "Yeah I know" We both hid in the small arcade and ducked behind the claw machine. After a while we heard DinoPiggy's playful growls and taunts. I tried to hold in my laugh. I slowly peaked around the claw machine and saw DinoPiggy on all fours sniffing around 'cheater'. He then disappeared behind the wall and Torcher was slowly walking behind him. He spotted me and stared. I froze in place staring right back at him. He just slowly put his finger up to his mouth in a 'hush' sign and continued walking.

After a while DinoPiggy finally found us, jump scaring us in the process which led to me screaming. When we got out of the arcade DinoPiggy started teasing me about how he scared the god damn soul out of me. "Hay you were cheating, you sniffed us out" "Yeah, you smell" DinoPiggy replied in a teasing way. My eye twitched "I do not! Why you!" He quickly ran away laughing as I started chasing after him. Torcher slowly walked next to Robby. "We are very strange friends" "Yes we are Robby, yes we are"

A/N: Sorry it's shorter than the other stories. Hope you enjoyed!