Tigry x Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: BFBfan24

There is also going to be a crossover between this oneshot and another piggy oneshot I made. If you know, you know.

Also some gore Warning.

Your pov: I was at the metro with Tigry. He is infected but I guess since we were great friends before the spread of the infection he is bonded with me. It's very strange since he can't talk and I can't stop him from trying to kill other people which is sad, it's like he's feral. As we went to the metro we heard voices. "Stay here Tigry" I said putting my hand in front of him and slowly peaked around the corner. It was an...officer? And they were with a bunny who had an eye patch. There was also a zombie pig on the floor but I couldn't tell if it was dead or not because.......yeah. It sounded like the officer was.....crying?

"B-bunny don't say that, please you have to come with, theres still time, we can find Mr P. together" "Please don't do this right now ___, there is no time, you have to leave me" The officer quickly leaned forward hugging Bunny. "Bunny I'm not leaving you, not after all we've been through together, I'd never abandon you, so I'm staying here" "But...what about George?" You thought about that name as it went silent. 'George? Why does that sound familiar?' You thought as you faintly remembered a poster of a missing child named George. Your attention quickly turned to the officer and Bunny when they started talking again. They were talking more quietly then before so all you could get was "I love you"

You smiled at the touching words and quickly turned to Tigry before he could attack them but it was too late as you noticed him slightly peek around the corner with you and growl. You quickly looked at him as he ran towards them taking out his swords and you shouted. They both quickly looked over and the officer grabbed the crossbow that was nearby on the ground only to realize there was no more ammo for it. Right as Tigry got to the officer, Bunny jumped at him smashing him into the ground. Her eye was all black and was  glowing white in the middle. She quickly turned to the officer "Go! Leave!". The officer refused to leave but Bunny ended up pushing her into the subway train and closing the door. "I love you___" Bunny muttered out to her before the train left and supposedly went full on infected. I couldn't do anything but stare since I knew I would most likely get hurt badly if I were to intervene.

Bunny quickly picked up the crossbow and took out an arrow.(I made Bunny have arrows instead of carrots for her crossbow cuz honestly it makes more sense, please don't strangle me) By the time she faced towards Tigry he was already in front of her. She quickly shot him in the stomache but he ended up slicing her right ear off. (BOOM theory, nah im just kidding...unless?) He fell backwards and started to bleed out of his mouth as she screeched while holding her ear. I gasped and ran towards him "TIGRY!" He slowly looked at me and layed down on the ground. I quickly slid next to him and held his head up. I quickly looked back and saw that Bunny was gone along with a trail of blood. I quickly looked back at Tigry as my eyes started watering.

"T-Tigry, Im so-o sorry". He slightly smiled and put a hand on my cheek wiping away some tears that slowly went down my cheek. I quickly buried my face into his chest and started sobbing. He gently pat my back and pulled me close. I pulled away and quickly kissed him on the lips but he pulled me back for a longer kiss. I closed my eyes slowly letting the darkness of exhaustion take over me.

I dont know why I made the ending sad ;-;

And speaking of sad everytime I see Soldier dead on the ground in this animation meme it breaks my heart and I feel like crying (I love him a lot) ;-;