Parasee x Blind Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: Magic-Souls71

Third Person Pov: You and your friend Kenneth had escaped your house since it had been raided by infected monsters forcing you both to leave. Since you were blind, he helped guide you to safety. You both made your way into an abandoned cabin. It looked like infected's have been there before. "Y/N I found a safe place to rest at" "Really?" "Well yeah, it's good enough" He responded and slowly sat you down on the bottom bunk of a bed before sitting on the top bunk.

"Hay Ken-" you both heard a noise outside, like something was trying to get in "You locked the door right?" You said worriedly. "Yes, but it can still get in" Kenneth said quickly getting up to find something. The noise stopped and you both calmed only to hear it smash through the door. All you could hear was Kenneth scream and run away. "Kenneth?!". He ditched you, without a second thought.

You knew you were absolutely hopeless but you were scared to accept your fate. You quickly hid under the blankets trying your best not to shake but your fear got the best of you. Parasee walked over to your trembling figure and slowly took the blanket off and stared at you. Your eyes were closed but they slowly opened. He saw that your eyes were white, all white, but he didn't think anything of it. He looked confused on why you were so scared. He slowly looked off to where your friend Kenneth ran and saw the back door open.

"A-are you gonna kill me?". Parasee looked back at you and lightly touched your face. You winced feeling his tentacle like arm which startled you more. "C-can you talk?". He was still silent since he cant talk. He doesn't really know how to. You were slightly shivering from the doors being open. He seemed to notice and went to go close the doors and came back to you covering you with the blanket. You slightly smiled "Can I feel your face? I know it sounds weird but it can give me a hint on what you look like". He slowly leaned his face towards you and pulled your hand forward.

You felt all the details of his face and stopped at his cheek. He slightly purred and leaned his head more into your hand. You smiled at how adorable he seemed and slightly caressed his cheek, he was fluffy from what you could tell. 'Maybe it could be my friend! Better than someone who is a coward'.

A/N: Great now Im catchin feelings for Parasee, I already have like 7 crushes from Piggy. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!