Pony x Depressed Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested by: WerewolfSakura

Also please check out this video, it's funny!

Your Pov: It's been my first week here at Zizzy and Pony's safe place. And they found me in a really bad condition. I tried to end my life by hanging since I had nothing left to lose and it was probably the end of the world anyway. But they managed to find me and save me in time before I could take my last breath. Now I'm here at their safe place.

"Y/N! Y/N! Will you play hide and seek with us?" I heard Zee and Zuzy say behind me. I turned around and smiled at them "Sure". They giggled and ran off "Your it Y/N!". I smiled and turned around counting to 20. Once I got to 20 I turned around and started looking for them. I turned a corner and saw one of their legs. "I gotcha now" I mumbled to myself. I quickly ran around the corner but ended up running into Pony. He stumbled backwards but quickly caught my arm before I fell. I blushed as he pulled me towards him. "Hay, you alright?" I smiled a bit and nodded slightly hiding my other arm. I faintly saw Zee and Zuzy behind a corner giggling. "Hay! Get back here" I said and started running towards them as they quickly ran away.

I ended up catching Zuzy but Zee got away. "Dang it" Zuzy said defeated. "Now I just need to find Zee" "Careful Y/N, Zee is fast" "Okay I'll keep that in mind, and don't cheat by telling me where she is" "Okay". I started walking towards the bathroom and opened the door. I looked around and quickly opened the bath curtain, there was no one. Me and Zuzy didn't notice Zee behind us running from behind the door until we heard her silently giggle as she ran to hide somewhere else. We both quickly turned around but didn't see anything. "Thats totally not creepy" Zuzy said. "Yeah, totally".

We slowly went to the room closest to the bathroom and opened it only to be jumpscared by Zee. Me and Zuzy both screamed and I fell backwards. Zee quickly ran up to me "Oh my gosh I'm sorry! Are you alright?!" I slowly sat up as Zee helped me. "Y-yeah I'm fine" "Oh good" Zee said but slowly looked at my left wrist. "W-whats that on your arm?" She said in a worried tone and reached for my arm but I quickly moved it away. Zuzy quickly came up behind me and grabbed my arm looking at it. I stared and quickly pulled my arm away. "Did you....cut yourself Y/N?". I quickly thought of an excuse "No, I-I fell?". They both stared at me and crossed their arms. I sighed "Yes...but please don't tell Pony and Zizzy!". They both looked at each other and back at me about to say something but we all looked at Pony who was standing at the end of the hallway. "Y-Y/N, you...cut yourself?"

I stared at him and just brought my legs closer hiding my face in my arms and started...crying. Pony quickly walked over to comfort me. "Zee, Zuzy go help Zizzy with dinner" he said as they were trying to comfort me as well. Once they were both gone he sat next to me. "Can I see your arm?" I slowly lifted my head up and looked at him slowly reaching out my arm exposing my wrist. He gently grabbed it and looked at the cuts. "When did you do this?" "2 days ago" "Why?" "Don't you get it pony!? My family is DEAD! They died from the infected" I said while crying and hid my face in my hands. He stared in shock and slowly hugged me. I hugged him back and he pulled me close. "It's okay Y/N, I'll help you get through this. We all will help you get through this"

;-;