Doggy x Neko Reader

Art above is not mine. You can imagine yourself like this in the story if you want.

Requested by: Deceit_TheRadioWolf

Your Pov: Me and Doggy were sitting at a campfire in the woods. Four weeks ago he found me curled up in a corner asleep at the Station. I was alone, scared, cold and hungry. He wrapped me up with a blanket and fed me which led to me purring and cuddling against him. I honestly like him, he's somewhat shy, nice and sometimes serious in a cute way, but can be a bit cowardly sometimes. But that's okay, I love him no matter what.

"Hay Doggy" "Yes?" "I'm cold, can you warm me up?" "Sure" he said smiling and pulled me towards him taking off his police vest and wrapping it around me for more warmth. I began to softly purr, closing my eyes and moving my tail closer to me. He looked down at me and started to gently scratch behind my ears which made me purr even more and lay my head against him. "Aww"

I looked up at him and had an idea. I slowly reached my hand behind his ear and lightly scratched. He began to slowly kick his leg and stick his tongue out but quickly stopped. "H-hay" he said with an embarrassed face. I giggled and stopped but moved close to his face and licked his cheek, before laying against him again. He blushed a bit broken but smiled and layed his head on top of mine. He then licked my ear which made me blush a lot and widen my eyed as my ears went flat. "D-don't lick there" He stared confused but slowly realized. "Oh yeah.....sorry" and with that he layed his head down on mine again.

After a bit I slowly started to feel tired. I yawned and slowly rubbed my eyes. Doggy seemed to notice and slowly picked me up as my tail dangled down. "Well, guess we should get some rest then" he said as he took me to the nearest tent. He placed me in a sleeping bag and said goodnight before turning to walk away. I quickly grabbed his arm before he could. "No, please stay" He stared but smiled and slowly layed down next to me. "Alright, I'll stay" I purred satisfied and licked his forehead. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me falling asleep afterwards.

:3