Ghosty x Reader

Art above is not mine

Requested By: DarealPoley

Hello, yes I am back aaaaaa. So sorry I was gone. Did ya miss me? No? Thanks for those of you who were patient and understanding during the wait. Anyways enjoy!

Third Person Pov: Woah, where the heck did I end up?' Y/N thought as she stood in front of an abandoned, wrecked, pirate ship. 'As long as it doesn't have any infected's in it, im fine with it' she thought examining the place and walked in finding a place to sleep. She found a bunker with tons of beds, and a bed that looked untouched, like it was almost brand new. Y/N slowly layed on it, she had been up for 2 days trying to find a good and safe place to stay. Her exhaustion finally overpowered her and she fell asleep.

Your Pov: I slowly woke up to being on the same pirate ship I fell asleep on, except it didnt look abandoned and wrecked, it was actually......in the middle of the sea!?. 'Wait this isn't real, this is a dream' I thought as I slowly looked around. There was a storm and it was foggy. I slightly started to panic as I realized I was tied to a pole. A pirate suddenly walked up to me. He was a polar bear with yellow eyes, a gray pattern on his snout and an eye patch. His eyes were calm, yet full of excitement. "W-who are you? Ive never seen you before". He tilted his head "I should be asking you the same thing". Suddenly, another pirate ship emerged out of the fog.

The dream ended and I quickly woke up. "What.....was that all about?". I paused and noticed my hair was moving by itself. It was curling and twisting. It felt as if someone was playing with it. I quickly got off the bed and looked around panicked. I slightly saw something move but it was gone. "Hello?.......What the heck.......Is there a ghost in here?......No, ghosts arent real....right?" "Hello?" Another voice responded. I quickly looked around again "Show yourself!". I slowly started to see something appear in front of me. It was the same polar bear I saw in my dream......but a ghost.

He stared at me and crossed his arms "There, ya saw me, are you happy now?". I stared in shock and blinked a few times. "This isnt another dream is it?" I whispered to myself. "Are you gonna stare at me in silence or what?". I quickly shook my head "O-oh, Im sorry......you were in my dream" "Yeah, I know, I made that dream" "Why?" "To show you who I truly was, and I was bored.......why are you here?" he responded. He sounded a bit annoyed but also curious. "I'm Y/N......you?". The ghost stared and I swear I saw him smile, but if he did he stopped because I didn't fully see, it was a bit hard since he was see through.

He suddenly pulled out a sword which spooked me causing me to take a step back. "Y-you can't hurt me right?" He slightly laughed and pointed the sword at me "In fact, I can. But I won't." He said and put the sword away. "So, we're you the Captain of your crew?" "Was.....the Captain of my crew. But when I died, my co-captain took my place as the Captain. Her name was Budgy" "What happened?" "I'd rather not talk about it...." "Wow, you must be old" "I'm totally not offended....its only my spirit that's old, I'm still that same 20 year old. Ghost's don't age. But if your that curious, my spirit is over 200 years old". I stared in shock, it seemed he has been stuck on earth for way too long, I felt bad.

"Damn, you've been here for a loooong time, so you have unfinished business then, any idea on what it is? Also, why the hell were you playing with my hair??". He slightly blushed and his eyes darted away" W-well, I was bored alright, haven't had social interaction for years. Also......I find you pretty cute." I slightly blushed and rubbed my arm and walked over to the bed and sat down "Never thought I'd hear that from someone...".

He stared in surprise "Really, huh, you must be blind. I'm part blind and can still see how your beautiful" "Wow, didn't know you were a flirty ghost now all of a sudden". He blushed "Well you should've seen me when I was still alive, I was known as Captain Charm". I giggled in response. He smiled but slowly looked down. " I........I miss my crew. I miss being their Captain and leading them on adventures and quests to find treasure" "Don't worry, I promise you'll see your crew again, I'll help set you free". He hesitated to speak as he thought deeply about something. He smiled and looked at me again "I can't remember my name, but you can call me Ghosty". I smiled "Alright Ghosty, I promise you". I hugged him. He felt cold, almost like I wasn't hugging anything. He hugged back and I felt more feeling.

Part Two? 👀

Here take some random art of mine

Dont mind this dude, he bad bad 👀

What, you want to know a bit meh new piggy oc?

Aight

This is Streifen, he is a demon in hell. When he was alive he was a German commander from ww1. Yes the enemy. He had a very bad past and usually took it out on his soldiers.

Here's some more info about him

Breed: half pig half deer
He has a deer tail but usually keeps it hidden

Colors/Patterns: Dark gray and has a black line going from his head all the way down his back and tail. Light gray myst-like pattern in his ears. Has pretty blue eyes and a light gray nose

Aight that's all ima say