Epilogue:

Epilogue:

The council room was quiet for once. The five head-strong Alpha's looked over the new information they had received from their scout. Apparently, the rogue king's mate had been banished by her own sister. It was impressive, Barron never imagined such a turn of events.

"I'm not surprised," Everest, the only female council member and Alpha of the Diamond Heart pack spoke first, "while his mate seems fragile and weak, her sister is clearly a wise wolf. Marcus spoke of her often, she was his best guard whose is not moon blessed."

"Not that he knew," Barron, Alpha of the Night Walker Pack hummed.

Ernouf, Alpha of the Night Shade pack rolled his eyes, "Spit it out old wolf."

"I had the pleasure of watching the challenging fight," Barron replied, "The way she fought...had you watched properly instead of betting upon the situation you would have seen it. I will guess she is moon blessed. She's able to see seconds into the future."

"So why not tell her sister?" Olcan asked.

Everest laughed, "You silly males know nothing. She said nothing because her sister was given a curse. How could she tell her sister about such a wonderful gift when her sister suffered so? She did not say anything because she loves her sister."

Fenris snickered, " What do you know about love you heartless bitch."

Everest snarled, "At least I did not fail my task. How did killing the rogue king's mate go you idiot male. I hear she is still alive and your little stunt made their bond stronger."

Fenris frowned but said nothing.

Barron sighed, "Enough. Quiet down."

"What's the plan then?" Olcan asked.

Barron grinned.

What was the rush? They had waited this long, a little longer won't make any difference.

End...for now.