Chapter twelve: New babysitter.

Glass House: MGK ft. Naomi Wild

Chapter twelve: New babysitter.

"Y-You're naked," I stammered nervously.

He smirked down at me as we walked back in the direction of the pack house, "And so are you little dragon mate of mine."

Little dragon mate of mine.

I looked away from him, my wolf purring in delight. She liked his affection, and his touch but I was all too mad at him. He was still a threat to my pack and because that stupid bimbo decided to step in our match wasn't even decided.

Laws of the wolf stated the fight would have to be redone.

We walked back to the pack house in silence. The pain the echoed through my body was terrible but I had passed out much too many times in this place already. Besides, the pain was a reminder of how I felt towards Phoenix.

His false kindness would not sway my opinion.

"Will you please not go after my pack," I asked quietly, looking up at his beautiful face and that scar that had so many questions running through my mind.

He didn't speak – as if he didn't hear my question. My lips curled down into a scowl as he opened the door and walked past the crowded room. Eyes watched their alpha as he paid them no mind and walked us up the stairs.

Back to his bedroom.

My eyes narrowed, "Really? Even now you're going to force me to share a bed with you?"

His eyes rolled as he lay me on the bed, "The pack doctor will be busy with Natalia, I will tend to your wounds here."

My wolf liked the sound of that however, I was suspicious. So I said nothing as he left the room and returned with a first aid kit. It surprised me, to see him holding a human item but I guess it made sense. Even with wolf healing, we did get injured from time to time.

"Can you sit up?" he asked suddenly.

I blinked at him, then slowly nodded. I struggled to sit up but eventually did. His eyes scanned over my body and I bit my lip nervously. It was silly, and I knew he was looking at my wounds but still. Under his gaze my body felt hot.

"They're not that deep," he grunted, pulling out an anti-bacterial cream, and a cloth, "Once I clean the wounds, I'll wrap them up. They'll heal in a few hou – days."

I turned my face away as he dragged the wet cloth against my wounds. Tears welted in my eyes and I bit my tongue to keep from crying out. He wasn't being rough by any means but still, the cloth wasn't soft either. Once he pulled away the blood stained cloth he lathered my wounds in the anti-bacterial cream and tightly wrapped them.

"Thank you," I whispered softly.

He just nodded, packing up the box, "I'll send up some pills for any pain and Layla will be your guard starting today. What Natalia pulled goes against all rules I set. It would be a shame for any other foolish wolves to get any ideas."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Why? Why not let your pack tear me apart?"

"Does it matter?" he snapped, "Tomorrow your training will begin with Beta Bear."

"Wait – you're not going to kill my pack?" hope bloomed inside me.

He paused at the door to look back at me blankly, "If I did you'd be throwing yourself in front of any plans I'd had. Foolishly. Endangering yourself and my pack members. However, now it is clear you do have a moon blessing, so it is top priority to teach you control. Or you could hurt more of my pack and I cannot allow that. Rest little dragon, I will seek you out at dinner. We still have an arrangement, do we not?"