15- Into The Woods

Hey Guys❤️
A small chapter but it's the start of the twist this story will have after chapter 16.
Hope you all like it.

*Please listen to the clip above it's just perfect with this chapters vibe*

              ***************

Precious POV...

Standing in front of my bathroom mirror seeing my dark circles.

"Ughh why the hell I'm seeing these weird dreams. It's been almost two weeks now." I shouted with frustration.

"Why that stupid panther never moves from his place. Just attack me and get over with all these nightmare."

I wash my face, brush my teeth's.
Changed into comfy jeans and an over sized hoodie.

It's 6:40 in the morning, Mom and Winter are sleeping so peacefully. And here I'm standing in the kitchen finding something to eat.

After finishing a peanut butter sandwich. I planned on going out for an early morning walk because our school starts after 9:00 am and obviously to discover more about our three weeks old home.

Switching into joggers from my comfy slippers, taking my phone and house keys.

Making sure that I locked the door properly. I changed my mind while walking, seeing the beautiful mountains in view. So, I decided to go for a small hike in the woods of Sewanee.

          ******************

After climbing, mostly tripping for almost 30 minutes. I decided to take a break.

The fresh breeze energized me and refreshed my spirit. The serenity and beauty of wind soothes my soul and help me to appreciate the beauty of nature more and more.

The smell of tress and flowers makes me smile. I close my eyes to hear this moment from my heart not just my ears.

Suddenly I heard something moving behind me in the deep woods.

Seeing the tall thick trees and the same scenario that I'm seeing almost every night in my dreams. It's like a deja vu.

I immediately stand up and put my hood down from my head to face my nightmare in reality.

I knew it, I knew this place is not normal. So all those dreams were a heads up for what is coming for me. Or what else can come in future.

I know that even I'm not normal and this place, my birth place will tell me my truth. Thinking to myself touching my stomach that doesn't have a bellybutton.

           ******************

Okayyyy
So let's start the magic ✨
Hehehe 😉☺️
Chapter 16 will be up tomorrow.
And then double updates on Friday & Tuesday.

Love Liyaa💜💜

Instagram/ liyaa1306
Link in bio...