5- OUTING & SPARKS

Hey guys hope you all are doing well ❣️

A/n- This song above matches this chapters vibe so well
please listen to it while reading 💗
Hope you'll enjoy.

***********

Precious POV....

It's dark really dark, I'm standing in the middle of The Deep Forest. No one's here I'm all alone and suddenly I heard something moving behind the trees. "Who's there?"I asked shivering like a deer who's about to get hunt down by a wild animal.

It's getting close to me really close I can sense it moving forward with heavy steps. All I can see are two pairs of black cold Eyes. I stared at the beast with questioning look and....
*********

"Perry wake up" I heard someone saying and I opened my eyes realizing that I was dreaming. Gosh what a weird dream.

"PRECIOUS EVE WOOD WAKE THE HELL UP will you it's 10 am already we have to go" Winter was shouting and throwing pillows on me to wake up.

"What the hell is wrong with you WINTER" I shouted at him getting my pillow and hitting him as well and soon the two of us are in the middle of a pillow war.

Because of all the shouting and the noise of us running around the room mom came up to see both of us in pillow feathers and my room looking like a War Zone.

"PRECIOUS & WINTER, What are you both doing?" Mom said so loudly both of us stopped after seeing her standing at the door and seeing what we did to my room.

"Oh No" Winter and I gasp seeing mom getting angry.

"CLEAN THIS ROOM WITHIN TWENTY MINUTES."Mom said while closing her eyes.

"Seeing my grown up kids making this mess is ridiculous you both won't be having chocolate pancakes for breakfast if this room isn't clean in the given time."She added opening her eyes giving us <THE MOM> smile leaving us both standing in pillow feathers. I got goosebumps seeing her smile like this after so many days and made me smile too.

"It's all your fault you started it."Winter said putting his hands in his jeans pockets.

"Shut up and start cleaning up with me."I objected him while slapping his shoulder.

"If I don't get my chocolate pancakes because of you waking me up like an animal. I won't buy you that guitar you were asking me to get for you."I finished threatening him and it worked.

Winter is begging me to buy him that guitar for months. Because mom gives me all our allowance she doesn't trust Winter because of his spending money for all the junk he likes as Mom says.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We finished cleaning up my room and now having breakfast with mom.

"Mom you have magic in your hands these chocolate pancakes are so delicious as alway."Winter is trying to sweet talk our mom so she'll give us permission to go out as we planned but because of the mess we did, mom is still a little angry.

"Oh Thank you my dear, but for a seventeen years old boy chocolate pancakes are nothing but just breakfast am I right Winter?" Mom answered savagely making me laugh out loud. Winter give me a 'Do something' kinda look.

So I dared to ask mom "Umm mum Winter and I are planning to go out today cause we only have two days before our high school starts. So with your permission can we go?" Giving her my famous puppy eyes adding with a smile as I'm not wearing my contact lenses and she can see my real eyes which helps me attract anybody's attention.