36- Sentiment and Pain

Hey guys 😊
Back with Chapter 36.
I know I'm late but I promise it's worth the wait.

A/N-. The song above has my heart and so Does Terra's feelings. The bgm goes perfect with this Chapters vibe and lyrics goes perfect with her sentiments you'll know why.😊 Happy reading 💖

                     **************

Precious POV..

I woke up in Sky's cabin after, I don't remember how long I was passed out.
My head is hurting, my heart is beating heavily and my vision is blurry.

I tried moving, shrugging the duvet off of me. Two pairs of muscular hands gently grip my upper shoulders.

"You need rest love." His raspy voice with sadness in his tune echoed in his silent cabin.

"How long I was passed out?" I questioned him wrapping my hands around his mascular arms to get up.

"2 days." He replied to my question mumblingly. His expressions are sad and grey like silent sky above before it starts raining ardently.

"2 days?? Seriously? What happened?" A little gasp left my mouth after remembering everything in pieces of the event happened two days ago.

"Win-- winter is he-- ohmygod I want to see him where is he?" Shrugging the duvet off of me I stood up but after putting my weight on my legs, they felt like jelly I lost my balance but Sky caught me in time.

"Precious you're still weak. You need rest love." He emphasized with pain in his voice gently putting me on the bed.

The pain hit me as well. I held both his  hands in mine. " I' I'm sorry for making you worried about me."

"Worried? It's an understatement Precious, you were passed out for two days, 48 hours. And Doctor Andrew said if you didn't woke up today they'll have to take you to the hospital in the main city." He rumble loudly with anger building up in his voice.

"I had to see you like- like this, you didn't moved even an inch when you passed out but yesterday you moved your hands and finally said something in your deep slumber and my soul returned to my body." Each and every word he said hinted at the excruciating passed days.

I looked at him silently. He gently put his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb around my eyes. "Don't you dare do that to me again. Promise me you won't harm yourself or use your powers to there limits."

"Sky, I didn't even used it on my will it happened in a whiplash. The moment I saw Winter like that, in blood I lost my sanity and after that all I remember is you holding me and stopping me for doing what I was doing unconsciously." I put forth my solemn statement.

"And after healing Winter, my body gave up and that's why I needed this long rest. I'm sorry for causing you pain and worry." Completing my apologies for what I had to face without my consent.

He silently starred in my eyes with unshed tears. Gently closing the gap between us kissing my forehead, his favourite site. This type of kiss also means that your man is more than willing to take all of your pain and worry away.

 This type of kiss also means that your man is more than willing to take all of your pain and worry away