40- So Far Away

Hey guys ☺️
As promised here you go🤭
I'm so sorry in advance.
Anddd
Surprise ❤️❤️ Happy Double update again 🤭🤭

A/N- This Song above has my heart and goes perfect with this chapter's vibe and Sky's feelings...

            ***********************

Sky's POV...

We attacked the tribe men out of the blue they didn't had any preparations and that was our moment to attack them.

Winter was really good with his fighting skills. And within such short time he learned all the basic and heavy sword skills, truly a talented son of a brave man. Jake was having his moment roaring and going wild in his grizzly bear form this guy is a monster hiding inside that cute rabbit face.

Otwins never let me down at least not in any battle field. They are so astoundingly talented with their amazing sword skills and their mischievous blood helps them play around with their enemies mind and totally confused them. I'll never say this infront of them or else they'll definitely tattooed it, they both are amazing.

We obviously won because of our strategy and my amazing team of incredible fighters I'm so proud of them. I summoned the sky's to grant me lighting to close this two-way portal these tribe men were using to go back and forth, God knows where.

"Sky stop. We should use this portal to attack directly at their secret hideout. I'm sure this will help us as a planB." Winter reputed his plan. He's right we should use this as planB but for now we should go back to camp and rest for a bit while getting ready for our planB.

My mind is focusing on the area to clean off the mess these tribe men created, burning their half dead skeleton shape bodies. But my heart is still in the camp, I hope everything is fine, Precious is fine. I don't know why but my heart is worrying about her. I can't wait to hold her in my arms again then my heart will be at ease.

I didn't hugged her while leaving the camp, it was not like I didn't want to but I couldn't. Her downhearted face is still mingling in my mind but if I would've hugged her I would never leave her all by herself even though I know Azalea, Kiran, Skylar, Uncle E and Eddie are there to protect her and she can protect herself but, this damn heart of mine descend weak when it's about her.

I put my two best fighters to guard the portal, instructing them to attack anyone who comes out of it or capture them on the spot.

The coast line of the deep woods are clear, Sewanee Forest is clear and safe from the terror of the evil tribe men. That coward King of Evil sending his tribe of weaklings to attack innocent people not showing up himself. I know what he wants but I'm never letting him touch my Precious.

"Sky I made rounds all around the area everything is clear no tribe men left we won this battle." Jake chimed proudly holding his injured shoulder with his free hand. I looked around and so many fighters are hurt but thankfully we didn't lose anyone.

"Okay Well done guys you all did an incredible job but because we didn't close the portal the danger is not yet over. Firstly let's go back to camp and rest then I'll asign everyone to their respective duties." I reported them.

"Let's go ba-." Suddenly a bright light appeared in the sky that made me stop middle sentence. I looked above to see the flashing color of air color gun that I gave to Eddie for emergency use. That means Precious is in danger.

"Precious" her name was the only word that came out of my mouth. I could no longer control my hands, they were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm.