35- Florets Wrath

Hey guys 😊
Hope you are doing well 😌
FH is revolving around
it's main genre Fantasy 🌟
Hope you'll like the upcoming chapters.

A/N - The song above goes perfect with this chapters vibe.

                 *****************

Sky's POV...

Everything stopped around me for a moment seeing everyone I love and care for are scared. Suddenly I remember a saying  that  "Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil." 

My anger will cause damage only, it will cost a great threat to all those innocent people who are unaware of what is happening.

Suddenly, a loud rueful gasp made me jerk from my thoughts. Seeing Azalea on her knees and Winter holding his shoulder which is bleeding because of the arrow that hit him.

I immediately looked at Precious, this is what she was scared of. Seeing her loved ones get hurt because of the danger around her. It's not her fault but fate has bought unknown darkness mingling with her destiny.

Precious stopped moving looking at her brother laying on the ground and blood all around his white T-shirt. Her beautiful eyes widened with terror. She didn't move or yell in panic seeing her brother like this, instead she just watched Winter with numbness in her eyes and her soulless figure standing like a mannequin.

"Azalea you need to help Winter check if the arrow was poisoned. Skylar check how deep the arrow is in his shoulder." I reputed loudly. Azalea was shaking with aghast as tears were raining there way down to her cheeks.

Azalea never cried since the day she turned 12 but today her boldness gave in seeing her love in pain. That's the thing about love it's born with pain.

"Azalea you need to be brave and strong enough to face this situation for Winter." Placing my hand on her shoulder I innuendo my words. She looked at me and then at Winter sweeping her tears.

She placed her hand on Winters shoulder to sprout roots to stop blood by putting pressure on his wound. Skylar  carefully plugged the arrow to see the depth of it. Winter winced in pain but he's a strong guy. He's aware of his surroundings and is fully conscious but the pain made him silent for some reason. His grey orbs looking at Azalea's green one to say something but words don't seems to sumup anything.

I looked at Precious but what I saw made my body staggered. Precious is shaking with cease her whole body is evaporating as the powerful aura is vapourizing from her body, her beautiful eyes are pitch silver black with enraged as if her body is transforming to its original state.

"Sky! The evil tribe is about to attack

"Sky! The evil tribe is about to attack. We need orders." Jake's huffed voice jerked me and I immediately pin point all the critical position to attack and defend within minutes and loudly reported.