38- Beginning of the clash

Hey guys ☺️
Back with Double update.
Yayy I hope you all like both chapter's.

A/N- The song above will give you the vibe of this chapter. FH squad is Unstoppable 🔥🔥

                    ****************

Precious POV...

It was supposed to be a happy day, ending with lots of sweet and lovely memories but, eventually our destiny had other plans.

As Terra vanished in thin air the magical wall protecting the border lines broke as the charm around it weakened now anyone can enter the camp.

Sky, Jake Winter and the Otwins are on guard duty with the rest of the fighters. Azalea went out of the border line into the deep woods to enchant the trees and green to protect the camp with Skylar by her side. Kiran went to change into her archery combat suit, I already changed my clothes.

Elder and Dr Andrew are planning some  strategies we have against tribe men. Elder is good at enchanting weapons as he knows many magical spells and being the Elder and the oldest fighter of ēññē he has so many tricks and powers that Camp ēññē gifted him for protecting it for almost half a century.

"Eve we should hurry up and get ready to go to the border line to help the guy's."Kiran avowed while putting her combat shoes on. I nodded thinking about what'll happen once the war starts.

All of this feels so unreal at some moments that everyone is putting their lives at risks and the other moment I get powered up by not giving a damn about my life and risking all to save everyone who are protecting this camp.

"Let's go Kiran I'm ready."I reported after making my mind and thinking about these past days, I practiced to control my powers.
I'm not fully ready for what is coming but I'm ready to kick some butts for sure.

We made our way towards the border line. I immediately went straight to Zolu. He was afraid of me when Sky introduced me to him. I was indeed starstruck seeing this gorgeous tiger. He hesitated first but eventually got the idea who I truly am.

"Hey zuzu how's our baby tiger doing."Kiran chimed while hugging zolu. He's very scared because the border line never broken in his guard. It happened seventeen years ago when Zolu was a baby tiger gifted by Ires to Camp ēññē to protect the camp while she's taking a nap.

And about Ires she's not waking up I did had a conversation with her underwater and she told me the time is not right for her to step in.

She cannot mingle with the mortals so much, she can only guide us and when the time is right for her to protect her home she'll wake up.

"Don't worry Zolu everything will be alright okay."I emphasized in his ear patting his head. I placed my hand on his eyes, a shallow light erupted from my hand to calm him down. He slowly lowered his head growling lightly with ease.

"Perry?" I heard Winter's voice coming from behind. Kiran and I turned around facing them. Winter have few scratches on his hand and forehead. Otwins also have few cuts on their hands due to sword fighting. Sky and Jake are nowhere to be found.

"Win! Are you alright. Sam, Will, guy's what's going on?" I shutter while jogging towards them. I gently gilded Winter's hand in mine to see his wounds, they are not bad but need dressing immediately or else the wound will get infected.

"The tribe men were attacking their way to camp but thankfully we saw them coming before they entered the camp so we had a rough urgent battle." Winter exclaimed while Kiran cleaned his and Otwins wounds with emergency travel ointments.