28- Euphoria

Hey guys ☺️
Hope you all are doing well 😊
Here's another POV of our sunshine 🌻
Hope you'll enjoy ❤️

A/N- This chapter matches this songs vibe.( Euphoria by BTS JK) and you'll know why after reading😉🤭 Enjoy!!!

*************

Kiran's POV...

🎶 You're the cause of my euphoria yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah🎶

The melodies voice of my favourite song, that is my ringtone made me smile, as I opened my eyes and the dazzling sunlight welcomed my sight, shutting them again, stretching my sleepy body.

Getting my phone from my side table, answering the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello" I rumble yawning a little.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty."

I jerked up listening to Jake's husky voice from the other side of the call. I immediately checked the caller id that's showing, My Bunny🐰

"Ja-jake He-ll- hello." I blurted surprisingly.

"Yes Kiran."he chuckled replying me.

"Umm good morning." I answer his morning greet smilingly.

"So you're not an early bird. I just finished my workout session with Sky and was about to get ready for school. I can't wait to see you." He reported me. My face lit up with delight.

"We have three hours until school starts Jake. And, someone kept me up late last night." I objected chuckling remembering about our chatting session last night. How he was asking about, my favorite color, flower, movie, songs and so many things. And I got to know about him, his family, his childhood.

Jake is really good person. He loves and protect his dear ones. How responsible he is towards his status as the heir of the wild and towards camp ēññē.

Yesterday was really an immense day for me, Eve and Winter. I always believed in fate and miracles. But seeing a phenomenal world outside my normal one was so dynamic.

Camp ēññē is now a part of my life and to get to know it better I'll do my best. And to protect Eve I'm ready to face anything and anyone.

"Ugh how long these three hours are going to be." He whined like a baby.

"Jake go get ready for school or you'll get late again, Azalea told me about you being late everyday." I chided and laughed at his infuriated sigh.

"Koko dear are you up?" My grandma's voice echoed from downstairs. Oh shit did Jake heard my nickname.

"Yes granny, I'll be down in twenty minutes." Replying to her.

"Jake I'll see you at the school okay." I blurted out hurriedly to cut the call because of embarrassment.

"Listen, bring your sports wear with you, we'll directly come to the camp from school. You guy's need to start your training." Jake said in a serious tone.

Thank goodness he didn't heard anything.

" Okay I will, Bye." I avowed cheerfully.

"Bye Koko." He replied using my nickname, roaring with laughter. He did heard grandma's voice ugh. I put my phone on charge before hitting the shower. I chose to wear a grey t-shirt with a brown jacket matching with dull brown jeans. Getting my hat because it'll be sunny outside today and I don't want a sunburn.

****************

"Granny, good morning." I cheerfully wished my grandma skipping some of the stairs, kissing her on the cheek.