32- Unfading Foul

Hey guys 😊
Hope you are doing well ☺️
Finally the King Of Evil is here.

A/N- Read this chapter with this Instrumental above🔥

            *****************

Third person POV...

"My Lord we can't find that girl who escaped from our claws five days ago. We searched the entire forest but their is no sign, neither any smell." Fearfully shrieked one of the tribe men of Evil King Xeonex.

"You imbecile, worthless morons. That girl was our chance to find that Camp." Everyone dropped to their knees when a chill hissed voice echoed from the sinful throne where the Evil King sat, under a canopy and pitch darkness surrounded around the throne room of his divine terror.

"I have to find that camp and regain my strength that I lost in the battle with Ires. I can feel the miraculous power of something as much as powerful as the Flower of Tear." The king weakly rumble standing up from his throne stepping out of the dark.

" The king weakly rumble standing up from his throne stepping out of the dark

He regains his body after the battle with Ires, Seventeen years ago. where Ires slash the king into ashes but his immortal self regain it's form. Now his pale skin, a chalk-white skull-like face, sleek like nostrils, red eyes and cat-like slits for pupils, a skeletally thin body and long, thin hands with unnaturally long fingers. The King of Evil the most evil ceaseless unhuman 'XEONEX' Living his unfading life for hundreds and hundreds of years.

His evilness is elaborated as a raging psychopath, devoid of the normal human responses to other people's suffering and whose only ambition in life is to become all-powerful and unfading immortal.

He is also a sadist who hurts and murders evil people's for his own need. He has no conscience, feels no remorse or empathy, and does not recognise the worth and humanity of anybody except himself. He kills them with his own hands and feed himself their wicked souls to regain his so called lifeless body.

He believes he is superior to everyone around him, to the point that he frequently refers to himself in the third person as if he rules everyone around him.

"I need to find that powerful aura. I don't know how or when but you worthless piece of earthlings need to find it. I need to feed myself, go find some evil human beings and send all the tribe men to find where this impressive smell is coming from." No one dared to look at the Evil king and uttered like servants.

"Kylo and Kelpie I want you both to find the heirs. It's been a long time since I've greeted my nephews and niece." The evil king implied with sinister smile ordering the foul twins Kylo & Kelpie.

"Yes lord Xeonex." They both reported kneeling down to the king.

             ********************

(At Camp ēññē)

Precious POV.....

"Again" ... "Again".... "Again."