27- First Love

Hey guy's
Hope you all are doing well 😊
Flowers Heart is blooming love and cute romance, so hope you'll enjoy it.

A/N- First love matches this chapter called First love totally 💖

************

Precious POV...

I just wish this moment and us stay like this forever but, I really have a bad luck with romance.

As the sound of something cracking, jerk Sky and I from our sweet moment. Both of us, flustered and crimson red with embarrassment seeing the audience we had during our magical moment but didn't know about.

"Oppppsss" The two identical twins said in sync after being catched spying on us.

"OTWINS" Sky shouted with anger.

"We swear, we didn't saw anything." They said again in sync making me laugh at their horrified expression. Sky really is dangerous to mess with.

"Hello, I'm Precious Eve Wood" I said breaking the awkwardness.

"Hello your highness, my name is Sam Jason. And I'm Will Jason. We are the Otwins."They both chimed together holding their right hands out gesturing me to hold them. I shyly hold their hands because of the royal treatment they are giving me. They kissed both my hands lightly.

The sky above roared with thunder jerking me and the twins.

"Dude we are just showing our gratitude to our floret that's all, she's all yours." Sam objected looking terrified.

"Sky it's okay, they're fun." I said smilingly holding Sky's arm to calm him down and it worked.

"Woah Sky calmed down this fast just because you asked him, that's so cool."Will said looking surprised.

"Finally we have someone to calm our Mr lightning bolt." Sam shrieked with a hint of tease in his voice.

"Sam shut up or I'll gladly shut your mouth." Sky provokingly rumbled.

"Yeah you will, and you know your highness one day he'll gladly kill me, giving me an electric shock and then I'll gladly hunt him after being an evil spirit."Sam savagely emphasized Sky's warning.

I laughed out loud at Sam's sense of humor. They surly are fun to hung around with.

"Please don't call me with all these formal words. My name is Precious, so call me with my name."I politely requested them.

"As you wish, Precious and you can tell as apart as I'm more handsome than him" Sam said giving his twin a resentful look.

Will slapped his brother's head.
"We are twins you imbecile." Will unamusingly rumble.

"I can tell you guys apart, because Sam you have a mole on your chin and Will doesn't."I ardently said making the twins surprise by my assumptions.

"Guy's? What are you doing here without us?" Azalea said walking towards us hands in hands with Winter, tagging along with Jake and Kiran.

"Nothing, nobody was kissing."Sam reported with an innocent expression on his face.

Okay Sam is an imbecile Will was right.

Sky and I turned red again as all eyes are now on us. Jake whistles in response, Kiran and Azalea started giggling and Winter is eyeing me with an expression saying 'we need to talk about this at home' with a smirk playing on his face.