23- Feelings & Friendships

Hey Guys..
Hope you all are doing well 😌
I know I'm late but here is chapter 23, Enjoy 🙊💙💙

A/N- Please listen to this song above which Sky is listening in this chapter.

               💙💙💙💙💙💙

Precious POV......

Everything is clear as crystal in front of me. The letter, my uniqueness and whatever happened today.

But tomorrow, I will find all answers of my existence. Who am I and why I'm chosen to be this unique and special.

My phone buzzed making all my worried thoughts vanish as I saw the name on my lockscreen.

Smiling to myself I opened his chat.

                        Sky💙

"Precious"

"I know how you are feeling and how scared you must be. But everything will be fine, trust me I won't let anything or anyone hurt you."

" Now get some rest, today was really a tough day but tomorrow will be special and new."
*

He surely knows how to make me relax and that's the best thing about Sky. He doesn't talk much but his every word truly have this magical touch that can ease your mind and heart.

I started typing happily.

"Thank you Sky for everything and for your kind words."

"I trust you and I know you won't let any trouble near me."

He immediately replied in few minutes.

"Now go to sleep, I'll come with Jake to pick you and Winter up in the morning."

"See you tomorrow."

"Good  Night Precious" 🌷

Did -did he attached a flower emoji? I chuckled softly butterflies dancing in my stomach.

I wished him back shyly.

"Good Night Sky" 💙

Seriously Precious, a blue heart gossh why I'm behaving like this So cliche. I hope that was not to much ughh. I don't want him to think I'm some kinda lunatic teenager. Obviously I'm not a normal teenager.

Putting my phone on the side table. I got into my duvet with Kiran. Who's sleeping so deeply and peacefully.

Oh well at least Kiran and I had a sleepover. I thought with a sigh.

"Ja- jake bun- nny Jakee" Kiran mumbled softly in her sleep. I smiled seeing her face lit up looks like she's dreaming about Jake. How cute.

"My dear Kiran you'll meet him tomorrow." I said slowly not waking her up. I closed my eyes while thinking about tomorrow and soon I jumbled into the deepness of nothingness and peace.

              *****************

Sky POV....

Given up on waking Iŕëš up, Because of her deep slumber we can't wake her up until her own will.
We needed some information before Precious and Winter's arrival tomorrow.

"How will Winter enter the boarder line of camp Sky?" Azalea questioned me with worried expressions.

"I was thinking the same thing Sky, how will Kiran and Winter enter the camp? Only fighters with ēññē mark can enter the boarder line. " Jake added with same expressions.