18 - Bonfire

Hey Guys
Hope you all are doing well and are healthy.
So yeah as promised new POV Hope you all enjoy Kiran's first POV❤️❤️❤️

A/N- Jake and Winter are singing this song above, in this chapter so please listen to it.❤️❤️

                *************

Kiran's POV....

"Thank you AuntEm." We all said together.

"Really AuntEm everything was so delicious and I have to say this that you just beat my granny's apple pie because, this apple pie was beyond tasty."I said finishing my last spoon of the pie.

"Ma'am it's indeed really tasty." Jake said taking another big bite of his apple pie.

"Jake dear please call me AuntEm. I heard ma'am almost half my life after marrying Wood Edwin." AuntEm said rolling her eyes faking a sigh.

"Sorry ma-- AuntEm." Jake hesitantly replied still a lot of emotions can be seen on his handsome face.

"Okay okay guy's let's go outside and prepare for bonfire tonight and Mom you have to say something to them." Winter said excitedly raising his eyebrows knowingly at his mother.

"Oh- oh yes, dear ones you all are staying the night here with us, as I hide your car keys and Kiran dear I called your granny and she said it's absolutely fine of you staying here for the night."AuntEm said in an ordering tone. "And Sky dear give me your Uncle's number I'll call him as well for taking permission for you three."She added looking at Sky.

We all looked at Sky and his reaction was a little uncomfortable at first but then he immediately shrugged and said, "No I'm so sorry ma-- I mean AuntEm but we can't stay for the night--"

"No if's, but's and no's I'm not listening to anything, tonight you all are staying that's it. Give me your uncle's number or call him by yourself."AuntEm cut off Sky in mid sentence.

"I'll call him and ask him to grant as permission AuntEm." Azalea chimed smilingly a hint of excitement can be seen on her face.

"Azalea I'll call him you stay here. Jake come with me." Sky objected, both looked a little bit awkward but the two of them went outside to call their uncle but I could feel something is fishy.

"Let me help you clean the kitchen Eve." I said helping her with the dishes, Azalea is sitting in the living room with AuntEm and Winter.

"Eve isn't just me or you think the same that Azalea is heads over heels for Winter."I asked Eve giggling like a school girl.

"Heels!! No no no it's an understatement Kiran, she's over the moon for him. They text each other all day and sometimes I hear Win talking over phone with someone, obviously AZ, and the best part is my baby brother knows that she likes him but is shying like a girl to confront her." Eve said giggling and after few minutes we started to sail our ship #Winlea.

After 20 minutes Sky & Jake came back and it was Jake who said, "Okay who's ready for a musical bonfire."

Winter and Eve looked so happy and AuntEm definitely had tears in her eyes seeing her kids happy. Everybody got to work Azalea and Winter took the decoration work. Sky and Jake went to collect woods for the fire. Eve and I helped AuntEm in preparing snacks.

Knowing that Winter & Eve never really had friends and a normal teenage life makes me sad and want them to be able to have all the happinesses and love.

I lived with my caretaker more than my parents because of their business and trips. They love me a lot but work sometimes keeps their love away from me. I had loads of friends when I lived in California but they didn't even called once after I decided to move here and live with my granny.