19- FLASHBACKS

Hey guys
Back with double update
Hope you all enjoy.
This chapter has Our Jake and kiran's back story of how they met.

A/N: This instrumental goes perfect with this chapter. Because jake found Kiran in pitch dark and brought her light.

                *************

Kiran's POV....

    After collecting some fallen branches, we started to walk back to Eve's house.

Jake is still holding my finger and I'm looking at his mascular hand and his big fingers. He's wearing two silver rings one on his thumb and second one on his point finger.

Smiling to myself thinking, he doesn't have any promise ring or any kind of ring on his heart finger, some people call it ring finger but I'm a little crack and always create new words, yes I love messing with the words and create new ones.

Oh no my hands are getting sweaty ughh I don't want him to think I'm nervous.

"Umm Jake! catch me if you can."I jerked my finger from his firm hold, giggling like a little kid.

I started running turning around to see his reaction and he's still in shock and understanding looking around him what just happened and why I'm running facing him and suddenly everything went black.

My body jerked downwards in a big hole. And this same scenario happened to me six years ago and that makes me more panicked.

My body is getting light as the darkness makes me dizzy. And soon everything got muffled as I close my eyes.

             ******************

*FLASHBACK*
6 year's ago

*12 years old kiran playing with her grandma in the backyard but started running in the woods while playing*

"Don't run koko dear you'll hurt yourself."My grandma said as she was running behind me.

"Catch me granny." I said running faster seeing my grandma running behind me.

Suddenly my feet got tangled in a rope and everything went black as my feet jerked downwards into a big hole.

"Koko? koko dear where are you? it's getting dark my dear."I heard my grandma's voice but, I can't reply her or even shout for help because my voice got muffled in my throat because of the dark.

Because of my phobia I can't speak whenever I'm in the dark.

I started crying in silence nobody will know where I'm, it's so dark and I'm so scared.

Please God send me an angel. Please help me get out of this big hole. I silently started praying.

I heard a squeaking voice getting closer and closer.

"Hel,hel-help help please help me."I pleaded with my eyes close.

A soft cotton kinda thing brushed against my hand. I jerked immediately thinking it's an insect. But a soft fur again touched my hand asking for something. I opened my eyes but all I can see is dark.

I moved both my hands to feel what is this thing. It's big really big, soft like a fur ball.

What is this thing?

It moved around me telling me something. I moved to my right and saw a little light coming inside the hole.

The thing pushed me from behind to crawl. I started crawling to get close to the light.

After about few minutes.
I saw a pipe where the light is coming from and started crawling faster. And climb out of that pipe. The shining sunlight hit me in the eyes. I breath in the fresh air with relief.

I turned around to see my angel who helped me. And my eyes met two pairs of small shining cute orbs of a big black rabbit. It's huge and so beautiful, looking at me with a tilt head.

"You you saved me?"I questioned this beautiful huge rabbit.

The rabbit hopped in front of me. Nodding it's little head.

"THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME BUNNY." I said kissing the black fur bunny on his nose and hugging him tightly.

" I said kissing the black fur bunny on his nose and hugging him tightly

He hopped out of my grip wiggling and jumping in the woods vanishing out of my sight.

"Koko?? oh my dear koko where are you?"I heard my grandma's crying voice.

"Granny I'm here, I'm here."I loudly said crying and weeping standing up and running towards where my Granny's voice was coming from.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

           *******************

"Bunny please save me again."I said in a whisper before closing my eyes.

To be continued..