29- Survivor

Hey guy's.
So finally we are on chapter 30
This is the start of the climax of this book. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. ❤️

A/N- please listen to this song above you'll get the vibe of this chapter.

*************

Precious POV...

Sky is driving back all of us to camp, we decided to skip school. Originally, Sky, Jake and Azalea were skipping school and taking this mysterious girl back to camp. But I stubbornly told them I'm going with them too and Winter & Kiran followed my lead.

Winter said firmly that now he is a part of the camp so did Kiran, both avoweded with confidence and responsibility.

The look on their faces when they recognize this girl was so astonished. Apparently all I know is her name 'Skylar.'

"Oh Mimi wake up please. Where were you all these months? What happened to you?" Azalea pleadingly rumble, her eyes are filled with rueful tears.

I'm sitting with Azalea in the backseat. Skylar's hands are tightly clutching mine while her head is resting on Azalea's shoulders.

She's still groggy and mumbling excruciatingly "Don't save me please don't- don- ple- ase." Poor soul suffered a lot. I really want to know who is she and help her.

Kiran and Winter are sitting in the back of the car and Jake's sitting besides Sky in the front. Winter gave Skylar first aid and a tetanus shot, yes he brings his aid kit everywhere he goes it's always in his bag. He's a responsible person.

Dad trained him the basic emergency assistance, roadside treatment, field dressing, emergency medical aid & treatment, paulears & vidster.

"Jake call Dr Andrew and guide him about her condition. Tell Eddie to alert the guard team, give them a heads-up but don't tell them about Skylar." Sky exclaimed.

"And Jake call the twins and tell them to go to the center of Sewanee forest and stay there until Sky ordered them to come back." Azalea objected.

"We can't let Will see Skylar like this. He -he finally got himself together and accepted his fate but seeing her like this, he'll broke down again."Azalea stuttered in aghast.

"Don't worry Azalea I already messaged Sam and they are already leaving the camp. They won't be there."Jake consoled her and got back on his phone, I guess reporting Eddie about the situation.

Twins? Will? Is this girl is close to the Otwins. I didn't asked any questions neither did Kiran & Winter because this situation is critical.

I thought silently about this girl throughout the way to camp.

We reached the camp and saw Elder and Dr Andrew standing outside the gates waiting for us. They immediately run towards us seeing the car enter the boarder line.

Sky helped Azalea gently get Skylar out of the car. Two of the campers who are assigned to the medical team helped them putting Skyler on the stretcher and taking her straight into the medical cabin.

All of us waited outside the cabin. Kiran is consoling Azalea she's really tensed about Skylar. I've never seen Azalea like this because she's always so cheerful and strong. Winter is also worried about Azalea I can see that clearly on his face.

Sky and Jake are nowhere to be seen, I guess they are doing their duties as the high-res of the camp.

I'm feeling a little disappointed in myself what am I supposed to do with all these dynamic power's and status when I can't even help them in this worrisome situation.