37- All Of Me

Hey guys 😌
I know I'm late again but I really hope you are liking how the story is going so far. Already chapter 37 just few more Chapters to go..

A/N- please listen to this beautiful cover by EXO Chanyeol of All Of Me. It's going to be a huge surprise ahead for you guys. Hehehe
Enjoy ☺️☺️

                     ***************

Precious POV....

The tense bubble wrapped around us burst making all of us go stiff when we heard Elder's words.

"Yes that's why we are having attacks, because the aura surrounding the whole camp." Elder innuendo his statement like a order that clearly means we need  more  precautions.

Sky looked at me with worry in his eyes, fist tighten up in frustration. Nobody said anything, then after few minutes later Eddie shouted from behind running towards us.

"Elder it's done." He respectfully said folding his hands behind mannerly.

"Precious dear and Winter you both have to isolate yourselfs for two days so we can clear the border line and clear up your aura and Winters scent. Tribe men have Winters blood soaked shirt which you left at the beach. They are following his scent and are so close to the deep forest." We both looked at each other aftee Elder completed his words. Winter gave me an apologetic expression I nodded at him.

"Okay where are we staying." I asked holding Winter's hand. Eddie pointed to the west side of the camp where storage rooms are located. I nodded with a small smile not making any eye contact with Sky, I know he'll stop me or will be on guard duty of me.

I don't want him to worry himself because of me and not focus on his status as the leader of camp ēññē.
Winter half hugged Azalea I didn't want to touch anyone so I just waved at them from a distance and jogged off with Winter towards the storage room.

Eddie cleared half of the room for us to sit and prepared few snacks and drinks.

My mind is still replaying Sky's forlorn face when I didn't even say anything to him before hurriedly walking towards the west.

"Thinking about Sky?" Winter's sudden question jerked me out of my thoughts. I sighed and place my head on my bend knees which are bend up as we are sitting on the floor.

"I know why you did that, behaved Rudely or in other words not wanting to cry Infront of anyone." He said making me hit my hearts soft point and I couldn't hold back the choking tears in my throat.

Winter immediately hugged me I clean my mind and my heart draining the sad pool of salty sadness. He sat beside me I put my head on his shoulder while he hummed his all time favourite sad yet heartwarming song ( The Truth Untold) by BTS.

Evening went by as morning came up wooshed by noon and soon evening again welcomed us. It's been almost 32 hours since we isolated ourselves.

We switched the lanterns on as usual  the darkness of the ending evening spread making everything that looks beautiful with sunlight, dull and scary.

Winter and I talked a lot. We cleared so many things plus we did practice alot. With broken swords and Winter taught me some amazing defence move that he learned from Jake.

"It's going to be a boring birthday this year for both of us." Winter sighed with a sad smile. I still remember Our last birthday that we celebrated with Dad. He gifted both of us customised t-shirts that said (our dad is a superhero) which Indeed he still is Our Hero. I smiled at remembering his bright smile after we both wore it and took pictures with him.