41- The War

I'm sorry 😔😔😔

************

Sky's POV....

The door opened and someone with a long red cloak with a hood covering his or her face appeared. We all remained silent.

"How will I find them? I don't know how they even look?" A dulcet girly voice chided worryingly.

"She told me they will be here very soon. It's my third visit inp past 4 hours. I hope they'll come soon. Or else I won't be able to help her after the full moon appears." She Implore herself while talking to herself. Is she talking about Precious? Oh well there's only one way to ask that, I thought silently.

I pushed Eddie to go infront of her. He nodded before emerging right behind her which startled her. She was about to scream but Eddie put a hand on her mouth and hushed her. Her hood fall from her head showing her face. She looked same age as Eddie maybe a year younger than him 14 or 15.

"Woah you're so pretty." Eddie faltered demurly. She kicked his leg, he backed away putting both hands on his leg. " Who are you? A pervert? Or are you here for someone?" She objected holding a fallen tree branch in defense.

"Hello Miss whoever you are, firstly I'm not a pervert I'm a fighter and secondly who are you? sneaking out in this dark forest in midnight.

"My name is Aeebae and I'm a servant of the black castle, sadly." She answered him lowering her head ruefully ashamed of something. "Are you by any chance Sky Jackson? Because you don't look like how she described him." She again questioned Eddie.

Without wasting a second I merged from behind the bushes where we were hiding. She gasped backing away and fallen on the ground fearfully. Everyone came out of their hiding spot. Eddie held his hand out to her. She took his hand standing up looking petrified. "Woah, you are Sky Jackson. Am I right?" She Implore ecstatically.

I nodded to her question while questioning her. "Who send you here?" She lowered her head again answering my question.

"Precious Eve Wood, she told me that you will definitely come to rescue her. I'm helping her to get out of this horrible hell like place. She's weak to use her magic that's why she send me to look for you. She- she promised to set me free from this terrible place too."

"Where is she? Is she alright? Is she hurt or anything." I jumbled her with my questions.

She nodded while answering. " She's perfectly alright they can't touch her or hurt her before full moon. But they are guarding her very strictly no one but me is allowed in her room."

"My mother and I worked in this castle since I was six years old, they captured us and killed my father I was seven years old when my mother passed away. The Evil king kept me hostage. He trusted me with his hostages as I'm his oldest prisoner." She added her story to explain why only she is allowed in the room Precious is kept detainee.

"Can you help us get in?" She immediately bobbed her head. "But I can only take only four people with me mascoting as caretakers.

"Otwins you guys will guard the portal, that's the only way back to camp ēññē. Azalea and Eddie you both will guard this gate. If we'll not come back after an hour Azalea we will be needing your magical help." Everyone bobbed respectively following my orders.

"Winter, Jake, Kiran and Skylar you'll come with me. But first you need to follow my orders. No matter what happens your task is to protect Precious and get out of this castle. You will not wait for anyone neither me nor anyone but save Precious. Is that clear?" I reported them they hesitated before replying together. "Clear"