2- HOME

Hey Guys🤗
Hope you all are doing well.
So this chapter will show precious & winters bonding and what Home means to them.
Hope you'll Enjoy ❤️

***************

Precious POV...

It's 20th of August already in a blink and we had almost completed our packing. Winter is in my room helping me, pack my books.

"Perry are you going, to take all these with you?"He asked pointing at my mini bookshelf.

"Only my favorites, and I've donated the rest to that book club we saw last time when we went shopping remember.

The owner will be here in the evening to collect them."I answered him while picking my favorite books and packing them with all my photo frames and polaroids.

"Seriously, what happened to 'The Bookworm Perry' I know huh?" Winter said in a teasing tone with his hand on his chest and a mischief look on his face.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face finally my brother is behaving normal.

Past two weeks were so hard for the three of us but Winter, he literally locked himself in his room and only come out to eat with us. So I think he finally decided to move on.

"Ohh I found a perfect app for my reading obsession you see there's this app called 'Wattpad' and Winter you can't even guess how freaking talented these writers are on this platform." I chimed with so much excitement.

"And knowing you and your passion about reading. I'm damn sure you've finished almost 5 or 6 books probably." Winter objected rolling his eyes giving me 'she's a freak' kinda look.

"Yes, yes I did huh."I said while letting my tongue out at him childishly.

"And I'm currently reading some ongoing too, so I have to wait for updates."I added

"We have a 7 hours long flight tomorrow ughh." he said annoyingly.

"I have to download this thing too, tell me some of your favorite one's I'll give it a try or they'll help me to fall asleep.''He added while giving me a annoying smirk"

"Umm I have a lot of favorites so let me recommend you some really interesting ones. So this is my list,
(We Found Each other) >
(Then you look at me)>
(Pleasure is my treasure)>
(Enchanting Embrace)>
(Hope & Believe)>
(Scars of Regret)>
(Destiny)>
(It's Muddled)> and..."

"Okay okay Gosh you and your reading obsession Perry thank goodness we are finally going to attend a proper high school.
I hope you do something else, as a hobby and make some girls friend and do something girly for once."Winter dramatically said with a really 'omg you need a life sister' kinda face.

"And you need to make some boys friend too, because of that freaking 6'4 height and buff figure of yours I can no longer be your punching bag and goalkeeper' Mr Winter Wood."I shouted at him"

"Friends, highschool, a new country and our new Home." Winter mumbled very slowly more like in a whisper.

"Yes Win we'll start a new life and we will be happy because this is a gift for us from dad.
I know he's not with us but he's watching over us and he'll never wanted us to be sad. You remember, what dad always said whenever we were about to shift to a new place"

"SMILE KIDS THAT'S HOW YOUR NEW HOME WILL WARM YOU UP." We both said together in sync our dads favorite line.

"Kids, dinner's ready hurry up and please for God sake just complete your packing." Mom shouted from downstairs.