26- Power Of Love

Hey guy's❤️
Hope you'll enjoy this chapter.
Skycious stans this one is for you.🤭🤭🤭

A/N- The song describes the passion of Precious feelings.

PRECIOUS POV...

"You are the incarnation of the flower of life, peace and harmony. The flower of ēññē."

Irës voice is still booming in my head.

Such a powerful description of my existence. I knew since the day I started to feel peculiar hearing voices and seeing through past & present in people's eyes that I'm not normal but this, aghasted truth is immensely critical for me.

I know everyone eyes are on me, I can't turn around to face them. I'm feeling sturdy and solemn. I don't know what to do or what to say.

I shakingly turned around to face my biggest fear, judgemental eyes. I looked up and saw the most astounding and handsome face, Sky is standing right in front of me.

"Precious don't stress yourself. I know you are petrified because of this situation but trust me no will dare hurt you in my presence." He avowed in his alluring voice.

His word gave me confidence and a sense of comfort. I trust him and I know he won't let anyone hurt me.

"Show your true self dear. Show them your gorgeousness, your power and mightiness." Irës announced in her majestic voice.

"Let us all go to the garden of ēññē, where once our flower bloomed charmingly." She added swirling around getting to the shore and changed her form.

Now standing besides me, a beautifully elegant lady in her early 30s. Leaving me stunned by her amazing miraculous power.

"Woah that was so fascinating." Winter chimed with an excited expression on his face.

"Oh thank you very much young man." Irës graciously thanked Winter.

She came closer to where I'm standing and cupped my cheek kissing my forehead lightly.

"You grew up so beautifully my floret. I still remember the day I left you in that tent and I'm so happy that, those human took care of you so dearly." She said looking straight in my eyes.

"Why can't I see your eyes? What kind of magic is this? I remember those phenomenal eyes of yours." She questioned me confusingly.

"Oh umm the- these are contact lenses, I-I don't like showing my eyes." I shricked tensely.

"Remove them and show us the dynamic pair of magic." Irës boldly reported.

I looked at Sky, who gave me the most delighted smile in encouragement.

I breath out the awkwardness and took both curtains of fakeness from my eyes and slowly looked up straight into Sky's blue alluring orbs.

His expression aflamed as if he saw something super natural. I heard so many gasps and chattering voices. But my only focus is on Sky and what he thinks about me.

"You are so beautiful Precious." He emphasized with ecstatic and eager eyes still on mine miraculous ones.

"Let us go my dear." Irës held my hand in her as she walked me through the north side of the woods, where Sky's cabin is.

We entered a beautiful but peculiar looking garden. As soon as I stepped in the garden every flower started to bloom.

An image hit my head making me dizzy. An enormous flower bloomed in the middle of this garden. I backed off a little because of dizziness.