EPILOGUE 🌹❤️

Hello my beautiful readers.
I hope you all liked FH🌹❤️
This Epilogue is just for you guys,who are with me and FH from the beginning until this Final End.

A/N- This song above is the ending song for this Precious book of mine.
HAPPY CLOSURE TO FLOWERS HEART ❤️❤️❤️

                *******************

Few Years later...

Precious POV....

Soft music playing in the background as we enter the forest. The smell of the pine trees, birds chirping overhead, sunlight reaching its way through the treetops—surrounded by all that nature. The forest of ēññē itself chiming, it's Azalea's and Winter's wedding.

When Mother Nature is your event designer, there's really no need for a lot of additional decoration. Unusual elements like dreamcatchers or natural wreaths woven from twigs and ferns lend some visual interest to the already breathtaking scenery.

When we asked Azalea about the wedding decorations and how we could help her as she's the bride. She of course politely declined.

"Since the wedding taking place in the forest, I want to mimic the life that forest can give you,” she said. “I drew inspiration from the surrounding trees, stones, ferns, and everything else that grows in a forest. And I'll be using a little magic to make this absolute magical day of mine more enchanted."

Well it's Heir of the Greens wedding after all. She used all the green, white, and brown around the forest and kept a hint of grey just like the color of Winters eyes. Nature is beautiful; you don’t need to overwork it! No tall vases; things don’t grow in glass filled with crystals but only flowers do.

By the look of the decor it's just perfect. Princess of the green is all set to marry her snow prince.

"Precious" I heard Kiran's voice from behind. I turned around to see her in the same green dress as mine. Yes Azalea ordered same dresses and suits, gifted all of us to wear it today. It's a green theme wedding with Just Winter wearing grey.

"Hey Kiran!" I smiled waving at her like we are meeting after so many days, when we literally are neighbors and met yesterday

It's already been three years since Kiran and Jake's wedding and four years since mine and Sky's. Winter of course wanted to completed his medical studies which was Dad's dream before his wedding. And today my baby brother, Opss Dr Winter Wood is all set to marry his Azalea.

I still remember everything from Kiran and Jake's wedding. It was a princess theme wedding in Kiran's parents penthouse. She looked absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous in her baby yellow princess gown.

 She looked absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous in her baby yellow princess gown