10- Be Kind

Hey everyone.
Hope you all are well and healthy ❤️❤️

Halsey is love ❤️
The vibe of this song matches this chapter.. So enjoy ☺️❤️

Yes our Good boy's first POV hope you all like it...

                 *************

Winter's POV.....

"Let's go to the cafeteria." Jake said as we started walking.
Just when we are about to turn where the staircase are I saw her coming.

"Oh no she's coming towards us." I said a little loudly cause everyone is looking at me now.

"Who" Perry asked confusingly.

I pointed my finger straight, they all followed my finger, "There she is in that green dress." I said and told them what she did to make me this nervous.

"She gave me flowers out of nowhere.

"WHAT" Sky and Jake said shockingly and in sync.

"Yeah she just gave me a bunch of blue lilies and said, Let's be friends. We didn't even introduce ourselves personally or even said hey. I don't even know her name. And when I asked her why she's giving me flowers when we can be friends by just saying Hey, she said 'you smiled at me." I told them what happened skipping most parts.

Remembering what actually happened in maths class.

          *******************

*8:15am Math class*

She came late in math class as she entered after convincing Mrs Smith, our math teacher that she's late because of her brother's again. She straight up came and without looking at me, sat in front of me.
She had dark waist length black hairs, has flowers in them. Wearing a warm green dress.

        ( Azalea's dress & hairs)

Okay I'm staring at her now and that's very rude. I looked up in the front focusing on Mrs Smith as she starts the class.

"So, we have a good news for our girls here in our boring math class, as you all say behind my back." She said loudly and a little annoyingly. While Looking at me, she smiled a little before saying,

"Hello young man or may I say, third young man in our very boring math class." I look around and I was indeed, the third boy in this class, the only two beside me, were sitting in the front chairs both wearing glasses looking absolute nerds and turned around to look at me not just them, the whole class is looking at me specifically all the girls, except the one sitting in front of me.

She's busy making a bracelet out of flowers this girl sure loves flowers a lot. I guessed because everything around her is green and flowery.

I stood up greeting, "Good Morning Ma'am." smiling a little.

"Oh My you're so polite young man, would you like to introduce yourself to the class." Mrs Smith said this time genuinely smiling.