34- Ocean Deep Love

Hope you're enjoying the double fun with the double update 🤘❣️

A/N- Winter and Jake are singing this song above with a small surprise in it. 😜☺️

             ****************

Kiran's POV....

We reached our destination after a 2 hours of energetic and sleepy ride. Jake woke me up as I passed out on his lap. "Wakey wakey KoKo." I smiled ear to ear scrunching my nose. I love hearing my nickname in his husky voice.

We all got out of our cars, stretching and yawning from the 2 hour's ride to get here. But as soon as our eyes travel to gather our view we all gasp with bliss.

Is there anything quite as blissful as waves crushing by the seashore? It’s like walking through a salty airy womb of sky and sound. The sea is a cerulean-blue gown and the beach seems dipped in earthshine-gold.

 The sea is a cerulean-blue gown and the beach seems dipped in earthshine-gold

A dreamy sea has a rhythmic pulse to it unmatched by any other part of nature. It forges its own sounds and kindles its own symphony. The sea was buzzing with its dormant strength. The waves were crawling gently to the shore.

"It's so miraculously Beautiful." The words left my mouth on there own. We all walked to our penthouse glancing at the mighty Sea. The caretaker of the penthouse gave us the keys and told us about everything that we needed to know and gave us a good amount of information about Greeters beach.

This single story penthouse has 2 giant master bedrooms with attached bathroom, one big living room with a huge LCD Soundsystem

This single story penthouse has 2 giant master bedrooms with attached bathroom, one big living room with a huge LCD Soundsystem. A beautifully crafted wood kitchen and out side the backdoor is jaw dropping view of the Sea attaching the penthouse to a wooden shack.

We girls picked the left room while the boys picked the right one as the rooms were opposite each other. We all rested a bit and then decided to eat. After finishing our lunch we all went to change into our beach outfits.

Sam is already at the seashore flirting with every girl possible to flirt with. I hope he gets a good beating.

"I'm so excited to jump in the sea. And show off my beach outfit. Did you guys saw those brunette hair girls wearing those hideous color bikini top. I swear Sam only see if it's a girl before flirting with anyone, that's why he's still single without a chance of getting anyone" Azalea stuttered out everything in one breathe, as we walk in our room to take off our hoodies.