16- Into The Woods 2

Hey guys
Part 2 is here🤗
Hope you'll enjoy.
This song above goes with this chapters vibe....

              **************

Sky's POV....

"Sky? Sky, sky are you even listening?"Jake shouted jerking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah- yeahh you were talking about some group chat and invitation." I answered him just picking whatever I heard while he was talking non-stop.

"Yeah so you'll definitely go with us right?" He asked raising his eyebrow giving me knowing smirk.

"Umm where exactly are we going?" I questioned after seeing that childish expression on his face.

"I knew it, you were not listening to me and I'm not repeating myself again." Jake said with a girlish sigh.

"Oh okay then I will tell kiran that how much you liked her dress and how small her hands are, and---"

"Okay okay, I, I give up don't you dare tell her anything. I, I was just talking about facts that- that yellow color looks good on her and her hands are way too small okayy these are facts- F.A.C.T.S." Jake blurted out going full red like a tomato with his little facts.

I laughed out loud on his reaction. This boy is heads over heels for Kiran, talking about her all the time. These two got so close in these past two weeks that they even exchanged numbers and chat with each other all the time.

"So about invitation, where are we going?" I questioned him raising one eyebrow giving him a mischief smirk.

He looked pissed and I'm loving it way too much.

"I was talking about a group chat earlier when you were in your precious day dreams." He said more like mocked me with his hidden taunt.

"I exchanged numbers with Winter so he was talking about a house warming party at his place tomorrow. It's been 2 weeks since we all started talking and hanging out together so his mom wants to meet us." He explained.

"And Winter asked me if he can add you, me and Azalea in some group chat that he, Precious and Kiran already have so we all be up to date on our plans."Jake added.

"House warming party, group chat, friends." I said slowly more like in a whisper. "We surely starting to live like normal teenagers Jake." I chuckled softly smiling a little.

"You are smiling Sky woah, now I can say that yeah dude we are surely starting to behave like normal teenagers."Jake said graining like an idiot that he is.

And then bursting our normal teenage time. We heard something moving behind the trees. Getting on guard and ready in our position. No one comes to this part of the woods it's out of bounds.

           *******************

Footsteps are getting closer and closer.

"I'm shifting to sense who's there." Jake reported me while running behind a bush to shift.

After few seconds a big shining black panther appeared from behind the bushes. Moving his head, ears and sniffing around to locate the intruder.

"Can you tell who it is? A familiar smell?"I asked Jake he moves his head left and right to explain to me. No it's not someone we know.

"Okay let's find out who it is then shall we." I said removing my button up shirt hanging it around my waist.

Jake started to move forward while I am behind him.