6- LITTLE THINGS

SKY POV-

Everything stopped around me for a moment. I don't know what happened it was all so sudden that I can't get a hold of me for a while and I was shocked literally shock from her touch.

I was about to catch her seeing her feet got tangled in the attempt to back off from the kids who were running towards her. Luckily, the boy with her caught her but In that sudden moment our hand touched and a spark hit both of us cause I could see how fast she jerked her hand like she touched a naked wire and got an electric shock.

Her face was covered with her hair. I could only see her eyes two fake gray colored orbs. I somehow know they were fake because her eyes didn't show any kind of emotion. The shine was missing I'm sure she was wearing contact lenses.

But because of this sudden shock I couldn't control my emotions I was thrilled, numb and shocked in real so yeah, It started raining.

"Dude you did not started this rain, did you?"Jake questioned me with a loud sigh. "Why? It was so nice out here ughh, I really wanted to soak some vitamin D"

"I don't know what happened Jake. I swear it was not my intention. Her hand touched mine and I felt like, I- I touched an electric wire." I told Jake everything in detail.

"Her? you mean a girl touched your hand. 'A Girl' really and you who can roast chicken with thunder if you want to got an electric shock."Jake said more like mocked me with his thunder jokes about me.

"Will you stop with all those thunder jokes of yours?" I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"OKAY okay calm down and please stop this rain will you? you're giving Sewanee weather reporters a hard time, you know making rain when they predicted a 'perfect sunny' day for outings" He said putting his hood on because his hair's are all wet.

I wanted to see that girl one more time. I turned around to see but, I can only see her back as she's running with that boy towards the parking area.
Who is this mysterious girl?

               ************

Precious POV...

Winter and I waited at the parking area for a while for the rain to stop and suddenly the rain stopped.

"What is wrong with Sewanee's weather? Seriously it stopped raining after 10 minutes look, Perry the sun is out again." Winter said in a really confused tone.

"I know right, this place really has weather issues."I laughed at my lame joke Winter gave me an annoying look that means I should stop now.

"Let's go home I'm hungry."He said kicking on his bikes paddle "Yeah let's go mom will be waiting for us on dinner." I answered him kicking my bike as well.

We were home on time so Mom was not mad thank God. We had dinner together mom made mac'n cheese pasta with garlic bread. We showed her our things that we bought from 'The lemon fair' and told her about 'The Cross' after chattering with us. She went to bed early because she needs to get up early for some paperwork for the cafe.

I did the dishes while Winter helped me. Both of us were so tired that Winter passed out on the couch.

I helped him up and took him to his room. Thank God that I'm 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Winter is 6'2 but I'm strong enough to handle his buff frame. I tucked him in his bed.

"Good Night WinWin" I whispered in his ear" he hummed softly "hmmmnightperrr" I chuckled softly at his baby face.

I changed into my PJs and clipped all the polaroids that I took today on my picture wall. This is my favorite part of my room 'My picture wall' with all my favorite pictures, moments and emotions.

 This is my favorite part of my room 'My picture wall' with all my favorite pictures, moments and emotions

( Precious Picture Wall)

Dad got me this polaroid camera for my 15th birthday, and this is how I found my new hobby to click photographs. "I miss you Dad" I said while looking at his photo his smiling face while holding a fish in his hand that he caught and was so happy that he finally caught one after spending 2 hours in the lake.

He loved to find little things that can make him happy, like fishing, doing laundry, gardening, baking.
I still remember his favorite lines from,

(Julia Carney) poem
'Little things'

Humble though they be,
Make the mighty ages of eternity.
So the little errors Lead the soul,
Away from the paths of virtue
Into sin to stray.
Little deeds of kindness,
Little words of love,
Make Our Earth an Eden
Like the heaven above.✨

"I really miss you dad wish you were here with me and winter, tomorrow is our first day of high school. A new life, a new chapter of our life is starting. Wish us luck dad and I know you are looking over us" I said with a small smile on my face.

I lay down on my bed watching butterflies on the ceiling that Winter attached yesterday when I was decorating my room. My Room is just perfect with light sky blue paint on the walls, with light green ceiling butterflies hanging on it and brown wooded floor. Dad designed my room just like the color of my eyes. They are light shade of blue just like the sky, with shade of green and brown in them.

I'm not confident enough to show everyone my eyes I don't know why it makes me feel like an alien. So that's why I use contact lenses same shade as Winter's eyes. He suggested that I should not wear them for a new change but nope I can't do that to risky I don't wanna faint because of nervousness.

So let's start a new life tomorrow. New friends, new magic & a new Beginning....

 New friends, new magic & a new Beginning

(This is how I imagined Precious Room)

**************

This Chapter's Inspiration is PatienTsN22To1 because of her I got the idea of what color Precious personality matches and the concept of butterflies, So Thank you so much Adi🤗💜

Hey Guys🤩💜🤗
Hope you enjoyed both POVs.
do tell me your thoughts
Love Liyaa💜

Instagram Account
@liyaa1306