11- Snowflake

Hey guys❤️
Wishing you all in advance
Merry Christmas and happy holidays 🎉❤️❤️
Stay Safe & healthy ❤️

A/N- This song is just Perfect for this chapter. Hope you'll find the reference in the song for this chapter 🤭.

               *************

Azalea's POV.....

"Oh no, did I made you nervous or embarrassed?" I asked sadly because of his reaction towards my over excited self.

"Actually, you smiled seeing the  bracelet I made and then you smiled at me. I thought you were making fun of me like everyone else do. Thats why I gave you flowers because you were genuinely smiling at me. Your eyes weren't mocking me but sparkling like snow honestly." I explained why I gave him flowers.

I know it was out of the blue but, I really wanted him to be a close person to me, like Sky, Jake & Otwins.

Every one here thinks that I'm weird because I'm not like them modern, fashionable and stylish. They say I'm just a child who plays with flowers. Basically they hate me because I'm the only one Sky and Jake talks to because, I'm their cousin sister.

I'm a really social person, I can talk with anyone freely. I make friends easily but, they left me out of all their fun activities and outings.

I never told Sky and Jake about this. I don't want them to think that I'm not happy here or else they'll tell Uncle E and we won't be able to learn about the world outside the camp.

I spend sixteen years in the camp. I love my home but I don't want to live as The Heir of the Green all my life I want to live as a normal human being.

Learn new things, make normal friends and to live happily, without worries and responsibilities for once.

And these four years of highschool will allow us to live the last few years of our teenage normally.

And this boy made me feel like a normal person not a freak or a weird person.

His smile was like snow flake on a dead flower making it alive again.

      ️❤️(A beautiful picture describing Azaleas thoughts)❤️❤️

Beautiful and dazzling, his smile made me confuse for a minute was he really and genuinely smiling at me with pureness or just like every other boy here who smile at me with lust and so many bad words I can't even say.

But he smiled with so much respect and manner like a true gentleman that he truly is.

I got so happy that, umm- I grew blue lillie's in my bag, (ps- I have a jar filled with soil in my bag for emergency uses as I get excited or nervous really fast and yeah I'm the heir of the green yes, not mature enough to control her ability.

*

He looked at me with guilt and immediately his expression changed morphed into shame and sadness. This expression doesn't suits him. I want to see him smile again.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings because of my idiotic behavior." He apologized immediately with the same look. I hate this expression on his beautiful face so pure and warm.

"No no, I'm sorry for scaring or making you nervous and by the way,
I'm Azalea Flaer, I was too excited for giving you flowers that I forgot to introduce myself so, would you be my friend?."I blurted out without thinking much. I wanted to change his expressions somehow, offering him my hand.

He gently hold my hand in his warm and manly ones.

"Hello Azalea, I'm Winter Wood, and I'll be glad to be your friend." He answered smilingly.

Which made me smile automatically.

Winter, his name can make me warm just like the end of cold winters because of his smile like the starting of spring.

"So you both are in the same class just like the four of us?" Jake asked pulling me back in the real world.

I let go of Winter's hand but smiled at him to make sure we are on good terms.

"Four?" I questioned him confusingly.

"Yeah, meet our new classmates Precious and Kiran, the four of us share english together and you already know Winter, he's with us in music class." Jake answered me to which I reacted shockingly.

Did he just said our classmates. I looked over where he's gesturing to find two beautiful girls standing.

One is wearing a yellow dress looking like a blooming sunflower with shoulder length hair making her appearance like a cute and small pixie.

The other one is taller then her and probably me too, wearing high waisted jeans with a denim jacket. She's gorgeous and some what magical.

"Hello Azalea, I'm Precious Eve Wood, nice to meet you." She chimed in her beautiful voice.

I moved towards her to shake her hand but a familiar smell hit my nostrils. How can this be possible. We are in school miles away from camp.

When I held her hand the smell grew stronger making me a little dizzy. I close my eyes for a second to pull myself together.

Smiling at her before answering, "Nice to meet you too Precious, you really have a unique name.

Why is she smelling like the garden of ēññē? where once 'The Flower of Tear' was bloomed heavenly.

"Hey Azalea I'm Kiran Elvis." Beamed the sunflower girl.
I smiled at her she's really bright and beautiful.

"Hello Kiran." I looked at her bracelet while shaking her hand. Smiling to myself thinking did Jake saw her bracelet.

"Azalea we were going to the cafeteria would you like to join us." Winter asked me politely.

How can I say no to him when he's asking me with a smile that can melt me.

"Of course I would love to join you guys." I said graining ear to ear.

             *****************

So, Did you guys enjoyed Azaleas first POV🤭🤗
  It's not ended yet🤗🤭

      Continued ▶️▶️