Chapter 25

"Well, hello there." Alex smiled at me, masochistically. His voice sending chills done my spine and not the good kind either.

I was plan on making a break for it but I looked behind him and saw that he had his 'boys' with him. Shit. "What do want McMillan?" I sneered.

"Damn baby, my name should be in your mouth more often. It sounds sexy as hell." He smirked stepping closer to me.

As he stepped closer I took a step back but not having much room as my back hit the wall. I mentally panicked, hopefully someone will come to the bathroom soon so I can make a break for it. The only way they well see me is if they are heading for the restrooms, he had me cornered where no one could see us.

"Move. I have people waiting for me." Standing my ground.

He chuckled. "Who Goth fag and Spanish rice?" Making his boys laugh.

Slade and Kia?

He obviously haven't seen Dom with them because he didn't name him. "Yes, they know I'm here so why don't you just get out of my way." I suggested.

"Okay, I'll let you past." He smirked. "For a kiss." He whispered, moving so close to me that I could feel his hot breath blowing on my face.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Ha. No." I said pushing him out of my way trying to get passed him.

He stuck his arm out blocking my way. "How bout yes!" He demanded pushing me back against the wall, holding me against it.

"Let go of me!" I yelled in his face trying to wiggle out of his vice grip he had on my arms. Getting ready to knee him where the sun don't shine...

"I suggest you listen to her." An all too familiar voice boomed through the small confinement.

We all looked up to see Dom standing behind us. To say he was furious would be in understate, that throbbing vein in the middle of his forehead, just like my brother's, has made its appearance. His usually loving, beautiful, caramel eyes were now raven black replaced with dark rage as he glared at Alex's hold on me.

Immediately, Alex dropped his hand on me, turning to face Dom.

"Dominic..." I breathed in relief. I quickly maneuvered out of the corner that McMillan and his boys backed me into. As I made it to Dom, movements robotic, he gently grabbed my arm, pulling me behind him taking on a protect stance in front of me.

Alex smirked. "Who the hell are you?" Alex asked Dom. I peaked at them from behind Dom's arm, wanting Dom to knock that ugly ass smirk off of his face, but I know if a fight broke out it would be like World War II beginning again.

"Naw dick, I believe the real questions are WHO the hell are you and what the fuck do you think you doing with MY girl?" Dom sneered taking a step closer to Alex, towering over him and his boys.

Alex shrugged. "She's the one who came onto me." He smirked holding hands up in surrender.

Dom's fist clenched so tightly I heard a few of his knuckles pop as he advanced on him. "Baby, stop." I said quickly moving to stand in between him and Alex. "No vale la pena, por favor." I whispered trying to push him back using both hands to his chest, looking up at him.

He looked down at me for a moment with his dark liquid eyes before they softened inadequately. "Bien." He hesitantly stated, wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me behind him again.

A light bulb must have clicked in Alex's head because he next question didn't surprise me. "Oh, so you're the infamous boyfriend." Alex smirked egging him on.