Chapter 36

Waking up really wasn't pleasant this morning, I found out I got my fucking period today I was not happy. I felt the cramps as soon as I became unconscious, without even opening my eyes yet. 

So, I laid in bed and waited for Dominic to wake up, unable to move because they hurt so bad. And when he finally did I asked him to go get my heated pad and warm it up for me. 

Being the sweet and selfless boyfriend he is he responded to my request.

So, now I am lounging on my bed watching TV and waiting for Dom to return from the store with my feminine things. 

He hasn't been gone long so hopefully he will be quick. 

I still haven't found out where Ronnie crashed last night since I woke up, its not unlike her sometimes to join us in bed. She sometimes sleeps in Nico's or on the couch where she falls asleep watching TV. 

But she did wait up for Nico last night so maybe she fell asleep with him...

I heard my door click open, most of me hoped it was Dom but instead it happened to be Slade. 

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes going back to my episode of Teen Mom 2.

"Good morning to you too." He chuckled, coming in and closing the door.

"No offence. I was hoping you were Dominic and feel good pills." I cried.

Plopping a lay in my bed next me, he spoke. "Aww, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm not telling you." 

"Why?" He chuckled. 

"Because only real men can handle it."

"Please!" He smirked. "I can handle anything."

"Oh okay, well I'm on my period and -" I began.

He covered his ears as fast as lightening. "Enough!" He cried as he made a break for the door.

I would laugh if it didn't hurt too. 

"What's wrong with Slade?" Dom asked, confused coming in with a paper bag from the drug store. 

Facing the door, relief washed over me. 

"Thank god!" I cried. "Get your ass over here." I demanded.

"Here." He handed me the bag containing my water, Midol, tampons, and a few more heat pads.