Chapter 6

We called a taxi to come and pick us, knowing we were going to be drinking at the club.

The restaurant was closer than we thought, it was only about 10 minutes away from, the hotel. The Cu Restaurant looks just like it does in the picture, it is a very elegant place.

As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a hostess, but she paid a little more attention to Dom than I liked. She can look, but she better not touch.

"Table for three?" She asked us. Her brunette hair swayed as she turned her head with a smile. I can admit that she was very pretty with a nice size and beautiful eyes.

We nodded.

Well, at least she acknowledges all of us.

She lead is to a table suitable for four, Dom pulled out my chair, then after I was situated he went to help Ronnie.

I smiled at my gentleman.

He pushed his chair closer to mines before sitting down. Just as he threw his arm around my chair a male waiter came up handing us menus and asking what we would like to drink. We all got water for now.

"This place is nice." I commented breaking the silence as I looked around.

"Yeah, it is, but I just wanna hurry and go so we can get to the club." Ronnie clapped, bouncing in her chair.

Party animal.

She was the reason I went to most of the parties back home. When she dragged me along, I'd usually call Dom to see if he was going. If he would go then Ronnie would end the night with a male companion, but if not we would just drink and dance. Just have a fantastic girly good time.

When the waiter came back with our drinks we gave him our food orders. Dom got steak, while me and Ronnie got shrimp.

I laid my head on Dom's shoulder, grabbing one of his hands and playing with his fingers under the table while we waited for our food.

I don't know what brought this on but I just started to feel really sad all of a sudden.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I blurted out, pouting, turning my face into Dom's arm but then remembered my make up.

Dom kissed the side of my head trying to comfort me.

"Lahni, come on don't do this tonight." She whined with a giggle, trying to lighten the now dark mood. "We are suppose to be having fun and laughing, not crying." Ronnie said.

"I know, sorry, it just came out." I frowned. "I guess I can't help how I feel." I murmured, swallowing back the lump I felt in my throat.

"I really don't wanna talk about this here. How about we crossed that bridge when we get there." Dom added. "Kay?"

I rolled my eyes. "That's fine, because I really don't want to breakdown in the middle of this nice restaurant." I giggled, wiping under my eyes to make sure none of my make up ran when I felt wetness. "I love you guys."

"We love you too, babe." They answered simultaneously.

That had me laughing, again.

Shortly after, the waiter came back with our food. It was delicious, Dom let me and Ronnie try a piece of his steak, that was so much better than the shrimp. I should have gotten one.

We left the Cu a little bit after 8:30, staying there for about two hours, anxious to get to the club.

Calling a cab to come pick us up from the restaurant, we made it to the club less than 20 minutes later ready to party.