Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of rain beating against my glass bedroom windows.

I turned towards the clock to see that is almost nine in the morning. I got up and walked over to the window, staring up at the sky.

There was absolutely no sun out what so ever, it's being covered up by all the clouds. I can't believe this, my first night here and its already raining, coming down fast and hard. But don't get me wrong, I love the rain but I really wanted to do a little shopping today, for school.

Ronnie and Dom were both still asleep, I have always been the early bird out of the three of us. It was a rare occasion when Dom or Ronnie woke up before me. They're the ones that go to sleep and wake up after everyone, but I liked that in Dom because I always wake him up with morning kisses.

I hopped out of bed as softly as possible trying not to wake them, so I can get downstairs and start breakfast. Planning to surprise Ronnie with her favorite, blueberry pancakes and sausage.

I threw my hair into a messy bun, going into the bathroom to use the toilet. While I was in there I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Glad that the bruise on my face had cleared up immensely, to where it's only a yellowish color now,

I turned away from the mirror and began to walk out of the bathroom, but before I made it out of there I heard a girl's voice. "Help." She whispered in my ear causing cold shivers to run down my spine.

I spun around, panting heavily, but again no one was there. My imagination is seriously running wild, this is the second time in the last 24 hours.

I left the bathroom and headed downstairs to the kitchen pulling out the the pancake mix, blueberries, and the pack of sausages. I found a radio FM built into the wall last night when we were making dinner, I turned channels until I found an actually station.

Grabbing a mixing bowl, I poured the powder into the bowl then added the blueberries and water to mix. Also adding a little cinnamon and sugar as my secret ingredient.

Ronnie never could figure out what I put in my pancakes, but she did love to guess. I would never tell her though if she ever got it right.

My dad taught me how to make these pancakes. Cooking was one out of a millions things that I enjoyed doing with him. He told me his mother told him secret recipes and his mother got it from her mother and so on. It's crazy how a recipe for blueberry pancakes was handed down through from generation to generation.

He meant everything to me, he was my hero, the person I looked up to the most, I was and forever will be a daddy's girl.

I grabbed out our huge pancake griddle from underneath the counter, plugging it in and waiting for it to heat up.

While the griddle was heating up, I grabbed a pan and placed it on the stove putting ten sausages in it, turning it on. Waving my hand over the griddle to see if it was hot, satisfied with the temperature I began to pour the pancake mix on the surface, making eight pancakes.

Just then I heard one of my favorite song come on the radio, I turned up the radio, blasting it. I was so caught up in my dancing that I didn't notice Dom standing and staring behind me. I froze in place.

"Don't stop on my account." He chuckled with a smirk. "But a little advice, next time make sure your wearing pants." He looked down at my legs.

Pants? Looking down at my lower half I saw that I'm not actually wearing any.

Oh, yeah I forgot I went to bed with no pants on. "Oh, well." I said pushing my butt out at him.

"Nice." He slapped my ass.