Chapter 44

"Nico! If you don't get your butt out here we are coming in!" Ronnie called to him from outside his changing stall.

"Yeah Nico, or we are coming in!" Slade mocked her.

"You too, Dominic!" I whined. "I really want my burger."

"She really wants her burger, Dominic!" Slade mocked my whining.

Ronnie and I turned to Slade at once. "Shut up, Slade!" We yelled as he just stood there laugh his head off.

Ronnie, Slade, and I stood in the back of a Halloween costume story waiting for Dom and Nico to show us what their costumes looked like. Since we won the football game two months ago, we get to pick out their costumes.

Although, being the big babies that they are they stopped cooperating with us around the third or fourth costumes. Ronnie wanted to dress them up as a penis and condoms but I had to talk her down from that. Knowing very well if they won a future bet that they wouldn't go easy on us if we made them where those costumes.

"Come out, for God's sake." I snapped at the two.

They don't know how bad I want my fucking burger and they were pissing me off for taking so long to do this. All I have been feeling for the past 2 weeks is nausea and bloating. I waited patiently for my period but sometimes it is irregular with me having and IUD for the last 2 years.

"Alright, keep your panties on." Dom sighed, opening the door to his stall as did Nico.

As they took their first steps out of the dressing rooms I couldn't help but burst into laughter, joining in were Slade and Ronnie.

Nico wore a pair red nerd glasses with white tape holding them together along with a button up white shirt, black, red, and white plaid high water pants and red suspenders to compete his nerdy look. While Dominic in an identical outfit except his glasses were green but instead of red in his pants and suspenders they were green.

"All you both need is a fresh pair of Penny Loafers and you guys would fit right in on our debate team." Slade snickered making Ronnie and I laugh even harder.

"Oh my God, I gotta pee." I screeched before running off to the bathroom making them laugh even harder.

Slade cupped his hands around his mouth like a megaphone. "Out of the way! Out of the way, she's gonna blow!" He called, his voice booming.

After I did my business I came out to see Dom and Nico back in their original clothing and Ronnie paying for the costumes at the cash register.

"Alright, we're ready to go." Ronnie piped up.

I smiled. "Yes, burger time!" I cheered, grabbing Dom's hand and pulling him out of the store.

On our way home we stop by Carl's Jr. so I could get my Famous Star burger and they got what ever the hell they wanted.

As soon as we step in my house I took off to the kitchen, not stopping anywhere else on the way. Finally, making it to the dining room, I sat down at the table and precisely unwrapped my burger like it was the last burger on earth. It wasn't until I unwrapped the entire thing did I see the worst possible thing on my burger.

Onions.

"Ugh." I slammed my hand on the table. "What the fuck!" I yelled.

"Babe, calm down." Dom said appearing in the doorway with his burger and our drinks. "What's wrong?"

I took a deep steady breath.

"They put onions on my burger." I pouted suddenly sad about the whole situation, I began to tear up.

"Baby, are you crying?" Dom asked, slack-jawed.

I just nodded, unable to speak.

"I just don't want the onions on here and I really wanted my burger but its tainted." I sniffed.

"Come here, honey." His voice filled with sympathy as he took my hand guiding me to his lap. "You can have mine." He smiled, unwrapping his since he ordered the same as me, with no onions. He checked it to make sure there were absolutely no onions before sliding it over to me.

Why in the hell would they put onions on mine but not his? He ordered the exact same thing I did.

I happily took the burger from him.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled, wiping my cheeks.

"Anything for you." He smiled, kissing my cheek then muttering something about me PMS-ing under his breath but I was so happy about my burger I shrugged it off.

And that's how we ate with me on his lap eating his burger while he plucked off the onions on my burger and ate it.

An hour after dinner we all lounged in the living room and watched a movie, me, my mom, Slade, Ronnie, Dom, Dean, and Nico. Near the end of the movie my stomach started feeling funny and my mouth began watering. Before I knew it I cleared a path to the bathroom, taking off for my precious porcelain throne and emptying my delicious burger inside of it.

It didn't take long before I felt a presence behind me, squatting down next to me he held my hair out of my face and began rubbing comforting circles in my back. "It's that damn Olive Garden, it gave me food poisoning last week." I told Dom as I stood to rinse my mouth.

"I heard, you fine now?" He asked.

I shook my head, drying my hands off. "I wanna sleep. Come with me?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"Not like that." I giggled.

"No fun." He muttered as his cheeky-ness turned into a chagrin.

He lifted me up in his arms cradling me like a small child as I snuggled deep into his chest. "I love you." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"I love you, too."

Leaving the bathroom, we said goodnight to everyone on our way up to my room.

I quickly brushed my teeth and stripped of my outwear clothes, jumped in bed, and snuggled under the covers with my love.

*****

For the next two days I was a big bowl of mess but I didn't understand what was up. My mood was literally getting the best of me. So much that I snapped at a teacher and gave myself detention after school.

Monday morning Dom dropped Slade and I off at school, since him and Ronnie are staying until after Halloween they would be here until Thursday.

Running a little late we had to take off to our lockers as soon as we walked through the school doors. Opening my locker a white note slipped out and fell to the ground, I picked it up to see a very familiar handwriting.

It read: 'There is no escaping the inner desire, the need or the wanting of your touch, simple yet complex in its construction.'

As I looked up into my locker I noticed a white rose leaning against my text books.

Now, all I'm thinking is that this is getting totally out of control.

How the hell did this fuck get into my locker?

Snatching the rose and note out of my locker I tossed them both in the trash can near by. With one last look at the note that's when I noticed it, that's when it hit me.

The signature...

...that signature is the same one that Molly wrote about in her diary, the A with a crown above it.

Molly's secret admirer is now my secret admirer.

***************

Shorter!
Xoxo